Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Byron Scott ran Kobe into the ground

Quote Originally Posted by chosen_one6
    Yeah, Kobe should have retired before the season or during this season once he realized he wasn't able to contribute and had to "rest" every other game.

Read the original post I quoted and you'll see I DID talk about him taking a pay cut. Kobe received that contract offer before all of these injuries started to accumulate.

So YES, he should have taken a pay cut when that contract talk came up and he still should retire. Keep hugging those nuts little man.
    I didn't quote your full post, because you're double talking. Should he retire or take a pay cut and "help" the Lakers win? Either way nobody sane is walking away from 40 million.

I'm not a Kobe fan, btw. You are a Kobe hater though, and I would tell you to get out of your mother's basement, but that disgusting whore probably can't afford a home. Does she spend all the money she makes sucking dick for crack?

Quote Originally Posted by T_L_P
    Didn't someone in the organisation say Kobe's had this injury since before the season?
    He hurt his shoulder, but it was never a tear. At least I don't think it was.

Quote Originally Posted by AirFederer
    Any sane coach would not play Kobe period.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 3peated
    kobe was playign well. [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Lime"]he had a few bad nights[/COLOR][/FONT], but most of his games he was doing everything he could. the lakers are in suc ha bad place, they have these random decent pieces, but they do not have a coach that knows how to properly utilize them. the lakers wll continue to suck until they get a) a younger superstar (this will not make them championship contenders) and b) a coach who knows how to use what pieces he has.

this season is good to see what potential some of the team has, for trade assets, or just so they can sign a contract elsewhere.

LAL, where players come to get a contract.
    bwahahahahaha