Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Trick Hoopz Alley-Oops

Default Re: Lets be serious,Reasons why Bulls >>> Heat

Quote Originally Posted by TylerOO
    Thank you. These blind *******s dont see that. They will be heartbroken when there precious MVP comes up short.
    You'll be heart broken when the bulls defense takes over.. defense wins championships,this is a proven statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Harion
    i think Wade will pull down Rose and it will be ovah!
    The only thing Wade pulls down on a man is his pants right before he spends an entire morning popping Herpes blisters and complaining to his doctor that the tranny hooker from last night burnt his john.

like 1:29 right here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ed-zD...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by Heat007
    Heat are one of the top defensive teams too. And the Bulls haven't faced a defensive team like Miami when they played garbage teams like Indiana and Atlanta.

The Heat were also 3rd in the NBA for rebounding rate this year (plus Haslem is back to take minutes off the bench, and Haslem is 6th for rebounding rate out of all PF's in the NBA)

http://espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/tea...rt/reboundRate

and the Heat are 2nd for rebounding rate in the playoffs

http://espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/tea...e/seasontype/3

moreover the Heat have unveiled a bunch of new plays since the last time they played the Bulls. Using a lot of cutting plays and cutters like the Celtics run - which only makes sense when you have 3 of the most athletic players in the league for their positions, who can all really move and finish well at the basket.

I mean, the LeBron and Wade pick-and-rolls have been devastating teams when they pull it out, and they weren't even used in the regular season meetings vs the Bulls. The Heat also have a lot of plays in the bag if needed. The Heat have just unloaded a lot of their offense since that last Bulls game.

The Bulls however, are pretty easy to gameplan against as they have no one else but one guy who can handle the ball and create.. And don't have really good shot creators except for one guy.

And finally, the Heat have shown to have an extra gear in the playoffs. This what teams with superior talent can do. The Bulls don't have that extra gear because they got by in the regular season by outworking teams. That doesn't bode well for them when facing another team who works hard, and also destroys them in top level talent like the Heat will in this series.

Like the LeBron Cavs against the Celtics who had much more top-level talent.. the Bulls are toast.

Heat in 5.. or 6 at most.

Don't cry me a river Bulls fans when you see reality over the next week+
    I just want to add to that..

The Heat's Big 3 will play a combined 15 more minutes in the playoff games against the Bulls than they did in the regular season.

More talent on the floor for longer periods of time. This alone will show how ridiculous it was to compare the mighty close games of the regular season to a playoff series.

With so many rest days in between playoff games, compared to the regular season, it allows your star high-talented players to see a lot more minutes in the postseason.

And Wade and LeBron have looked fantastic late in games with all those extra minutes so it doesn't bother them one bit. They're both in excellent shape.

Poor Bulls are going to get ganked soon. And Wade is going to shit all over the MVP to show the millions upon millions of people watching, how overrated Rose and the Bulls really are.

It's going to be great !!

Trick Hoopz Alley-Oops

Quote Originally Posted by Heat007
    I just want to add to that..

The Heat's Big 3 will play a combined 15 more minutes in the playoff games against the Bulls than they did in the regular season.

More talent on the floor for longer periods of time. This alone will show how ridiculous it was to compare the mighty close games of the regular season to a playoff series.

With so many rest days in between playoff games, compared to the regular season, it allows your star high-talented players to see a lot more minutes in the postseason.

And Wade and LeBron have looked fantastic late in games with all those extra minutes so it doesn't bother them one bit. They're both in excellent shape.

Poor Bulls are going to get ganked soon. And Wade is going to shit all over the MVP to show the millions upon millions of people watching, how overrated Rose and the Bulls really are.

It's going to be great !!
    Like i mentioned before "i'll be surprised if miami wins this series"..

lol smh @ this over hyped series. This is probably Miamis easiest opponent Lol. I see bulls getting one random win maybe. Bulls fans can finally stfu in a week.

Quote Originally Posted by lebeast666
    lol smh @ this over hyped series. This is probably Miamis easiest opponent Lol. I see bulls getting one random win maybe. Bulls fans can finally stfu in a week.
    This as$ licker is only worthy of 1 response.

You must not realize how sh!tty philly is...

Quote Originally Posted by ReturnofJPR

You must not realize how sh!tty philly is...
    The playoffs is about matchups and Philly matches up well with the Bulls and would take the game to 7, or even beat chicago in a series.

Philly beat the Bulls to a pulp on the Bulls home floor near the end of the season as a good reminder ;-)

I usually hit open layups emaugust's Avatar

I like how Heat fans are losing their minds over the prospect that the Bulls might just possibly match up against the Heat. Yet, the Bulls fans are delusional right? I suspect its gonna be like Jonestown up in MIA if the Heat lose. Well OK, not in MIAMI cause the Heat can't even fill a stadium, but on ISH at least.

I realize that none of us are players in this game, but goddamn if you smug a-hole Heat fans aren't setting yourselves up for a downfall of epic proportions.

Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by emaugust
    I like how Heat fans are losing their minds over the prospect that the Bulls might just possibly match up against the Heat. Yet, the Bulls fans are delusional right? I suspect its gonna be like Jonestown up in MIA if the Heat lose. Well OK, not in MIAMI cause the Heat can't even fill a stadium, but on ISH at least.

I realize that none of us are players in this game, but goddamn if you smug a-hole Heat fans aren't setting yourselves up for a downfall of epic proportions.

Just saying.
    Dude we been hearing that shit all year, we aint even worried and WE STILL HERE

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dr8ked
    You'll be heart broken when the bulls defense takes over.. defense wins championships,this is a proven statement.
    lol. defense without offense - no. a balance between the two is what wins championships. besides, you're forgetting Miami is also a great defensive team. if defense wins championships, then what happened to the Celtics? they're the second ranked defensive team right behind the Bulls with Miami at 3rd. so how did Miami beat Boston? i can't recall Miami's offensive ranking but i do know they are ahead of both Bulls and Celtics.

ISH' Muslim Community LEFT4DEAD's Avatar

LOL man. I cant wait for Heat beating your asses in 5-6 games. Bulls fans have become more anoying than Lakers'. You have not beaten good team yet, and you are already talking BS.

High School Varsity 6th Man NBAller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 97 bulls
    Exactly
    lol, Shooting guards and Small forwards go to Miami as well as Spoelstra being a great defensive coach as well. Up until the Bulls last game i could even say Bosh > Boozer.

Lebron Wade and others can Stop Rose. Who can stop James and Wade?

Rip+Rose=Ripping Rose Clocian-IGN's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Harion
    lol. defense without offense - no. a balance between the two is what wins championships. besides, you're forgetting Miami is also a great defensive team. if defense wins championships, then what happened to the Celtics? they're the second ranked defensive team right behind the Bulls with Miami at 3rd. so how did Miami beat Boston? i can't recall Miami's offensive ranking but i do know they are ahead of both Bulls and Celtics.
    heat beat up a injured, old team. rondo with one arm, JO and Shaq M.I.A.

bulls defense and offense is better than boston and were healthier and younger. better not overlook us

Quote Originally Posted by Clocian-IGN
    heat beat up a injured,.
    They strained themselves trying to keep up with a super athletic team... it happens.

old team.
    Funny, coming into this game many predicted that that old team would destroy the Heat.

rondo with one arm,
    First two games he wasn't.
    JO and Shaq M.I.A.,
    Let's be honest.. JO sucks and Shaq wouldn't have made much of a difference.
    bulls defense and offense is better than boston better not overlook us
    Uhh.. no it isn't.

bulls defense and offense is better than boston:

Here's your "pop-gun" offense

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oasLKJI3Qqo

you just gotta after watching that garbage