Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Has there ever been a more biased hater commentator than JVG toward the Heat?

It's Hubie Brown and it isn't close.

Most of,if not nearly all the commentators,Hate,literally despise the Heat and it shows.

You'd hear them get excited when the other team scores or makes a defensive stop on the Heat but when the Heat do it they try to move on from it.
    And according to the commentators,every call goes to the Heat and yet Every Call that happens should go to the other team regardless if it's fair or not in their minds.

You hear them ALWAYS downplaying a foul or flagrant commited on the Heat and ALWAYS trying to say a regular Miami foul or flagrant should be Upgraded
    and the Heat winning is REFS and star treatment.

They give 0 credit unless they have to for the Heat.

You got Kerr,Miller,SVG,JVG all despise the Heat and are massive homers but
    Hubie Brown is the worst bc he doesn't support a team.

His sole commentary is hate the heat and prop up their competition.

NBA Superstar

Default Re: Has there ever been a more biased hater commentator than JVG toward the Heat?

lol good because on the other end you have Mark Jackson sucking off the Heat every chance he gets

Local High School Star wakencdukest's Avatar

Tommy Heinsohn. The dude was so biased for the Celtics it was ridiculous. We used to turn the sound off and listen to Chick Hearn on the radio when Heinsohn was calling the game.

Quote Originally Posted by LAZERUSS
    JVG had the line of the night though, when asked what Vogel should tell the Pacers in his halftime speech, "We had a great season."
    JVG is a monster. I don't know how people can hate him. He is very honest on the refs, too.

I don't think he's a hater, but he is unbiased and calls out bullshit calls.

He's one of the dudes I pretty much agree with in terms of commentary. Some people say some wild shit.

-Smak

Local High School Star

Why should cheating and collusion be celebrated? Bran sheep think everyone must bow down to their fake king.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy77x
    Why should cheating and collusion be celebrated? Bran sheep think everyone must bow down to their fake king.
    Cheating and collusion shouldnt be celebrated, but Miami didnt cheat and collude.

It's ugly ass B.Walton

He's one of the biggest LeBron dickriders and doesnt even hide it but yeah he doesnt like the Heat or anyone else on that team except for Battier lol

Hubie Brown is worse, but Van Gundy can be pretty pathetic at times. I remember after Lebron picked up is 5th foul in game 5 Van Gundy was like "I know Lance fouled Lebron first, but I like the no call."
    Then when Mark Jackson pointed out that it wasn't a no call, he awkwardly tried to recover and said "I meant I wanted a no call for both guys."

he hates on lakers more. espn commentators, especially the ones during regular season, dick ride them to no end. tnt is worse with that homo of kerr alurping bran every time he gets

Banned

Odd I think he's one of the least biased and says what everyone is thinking but scared to say. Now mark Jacksons love for the heat is so blatant that he says retarded things and has to be corrected.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    Hubie Brown is worse, but Van Gundy can be pretty pathetic at times. I remember after Lebron picked up is 5th foul in game 5 Van Gundy was like "I know Lance fouled Lebron first, but I like the no call."
    Then when Mark Jackson pointed out that it wasn't a no call, he awkwardly tried to recover and said "I meant I wanted a no call for both guys."
    Uh no he didn't he said they both fouled each other on the steal which he liked the no call for. He was talking about the initial contact. LeBron was called after that for shepherding and holding back to stop a fast break

Don't blame him. The Heat and their howdy doody coach suck anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by smoovegittar
    Don't blame him. The Heat and their howdy doody coach suck anyways.
    At least we have a coach.

The Knicks are horseshit. You should be used to it by now.