Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Could homecourt be the deciding factor between a Miami and Indiana conference finals?

If you go by last year It could be after the Miami/Pacers series went to 7 games. Having a game 7 at home is what every team wants come playoff time. Miami though are proven on the road. Could you see them winning a game 7 in Indiana?

Default Re: Could homecourt be the deciding factor between a Miami and Indiana conference finals?

If the Pacers have homecourt advantage the Heat win in 6.

No way the Pacers win game 7 on the road. I would count on Lebron to play well in a game 7 on the road.
    Last edited by navy; 03-03-2014 at 08:17 PM.

Default Re: Could homecourt be the deciding factor between a Miami and Indiana conference finals?

Going by Miami's recent run and urgency, you can clearly see that it means alot to them.

Indiana has looked like a team on a mission since the start of the year. I think recently they have struggled to maintain their form, which happens with a season being as long as it is.

Indiana will get HCA. Even though Miami look in better form, Miami has to play something like 24 games in 6 weeks, so they will probably drop a few games towards the end of their schedule.

National High School Star dr.hee's Avatar

If both teams are healthy, it's a tossup imo. Don't see homecourt being a deciding factor. I'd say the x-factors are Wade's health for Miami, and offensive execution in close games considering the lack of a true PG for the Pacers.

Lebron of ISH

More important to the Pacers

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    If the Pacers have homecourt advantage the Heat win in 6.

No way the Pacers win game 7 on the road. I would count on Lebron to play well in a game 7 on the road.
    I see the homecourt advantage favouring the Pacers, this will be a very tough series for the Heat, Pacers in 6 or 7.

even pat riley said the heat arent where they are supposed to be at right now. hes knows they will need hca this year more than ever. indy aint no joke.

Quote Originally Posted by LeGOAT
    More important to the Pacers
    not according to pat riley you dumb fgt

do the pacers even have a homecourt advantage? no, they don't.

The thing about Indiana is that before this season, they were good against every team, and elite against Miami. Now they're elite against everyone, and we've yet to see how this new Indiana team stacks up against Miami in the playoffs. I think Indiana would take out Miami with or without home court.

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

No Roy Hibbert not fouling out and scoring at a clip better than 45% is more important.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Going by Miami's recent run and urgency, you can clearly see that it means alot to them.

Indiana has looked like a team on a mission since the start of the year. I think recently they have struggled to maintain their form, which happens with a season being as long as it is.

Indiana will get HCA. Even though Miami look in better form, Miami has to play something like 24 games in 6 weeks, so they will probably drop a few games towards the end of their schedule.
    and everytime I look at the Pacers schedule they play a poor or average team.

Quote Originally Posted by buddha
    Actually they do..a big one.

Local High School Star

we forgetting about bynum doe

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by buddha
    They most definitely do, their arena is hard to go get a win at in the playoffs, the Heat will have their hands full.