Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year

Default There has never been a superstar with worse iso game than Lebron

There is a reason this dude cannot take over in the 4th quarter and resorts to off balance clunky pull up jumpers. it's not just an issue of mentality, the dude is fundamentally and physically incapable of skewering a defense the way young Kobe and MJ are able to.

He doesn't have an elite first step, weak two footed jumper, no body control. His main attributes are his long strides and top speed in fastbreaks and open court as well as his one foot leap. that makes him a very pedestrian and predictable player in the half court.

NBA Legend

Default Re: There has never been a superstar with worse iso game than Lebron

What's your point?

He gets to the rim better, sets teammates up better, shoots the three better, is hung better.

Lebron > Mikan > Kareem > MJ >>>>>> Kobe

Deal with it.

Banned

possibly dwight

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    What's your point?

He gets to the rim better, sets teammates up better, shoots the three better, is hung better.

Lebron > Mikan > Kareem > MJ >>>>>> Kobe

Deal with it.

possibly [COLOR="White"]you're g*y[/COLOR]

NBA rookie of the year

A friend of mine is a big Lebron fan and not until recently did he really start paying attention to this dude's true lack of halfcourt scoring and first step. "Dude scores over 30 points a game!" he would say...Then I told him the next two Cavs games, we'll make a bet and count how many times in the halfcourt Bron scores by seriously breaking down his own man versus getting points from the line, in the fastbreak, putbacks, or low percentage bail out fall back jumpers. Like I said, dude became a believer after just two games and now says he can't even look at LeBron the same way.

Banned

weak iso game doe

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMax
    A friend of mine is a big Lebron fan and not until recently did he really start paying attention to this dude's true lack of halfcourt scoring and first step. "Dude scores over 30 points a game!" he would say...Then I told him the next two Cavs games, we'll make a bet and count how many times in the halfcourt Bron scores by seriously breaking down his own man versus getting points from the line, in the fastbreak, putbacks, or low percentage bail out fall back jumpers. Like I said, dude became a believer after just two games and now says he can't even look at LeBron the same way.

Honestly it sounds like your friend basically has no ****ing clue what it feels like to be hung like a god damn giraffe.

So he needs to keep his grill shut.

NBA Legend

Im serious bro

And dont even make me ****in tell you again

NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta

weak iso game doe
    Should've stayed in Miami

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta

weak iso game doe

Dubeta, You are on a Roll.
    Last edited by Lebron23; 10-01-2015 at 01:59 AM.

Banned

LeBron has far more iso gamewinners than Kobe could ever dream off

Banned

Best iso game since Peak Bird

ive been rooting for the KENG since forever, but i gotta admit his offensive arsenal is on adam morrison level sans his physique

still a huge fan of his stiff, unclutch game

#KENG

I'm actually LeBron's cousin. Feels like we're basically blood brothers since I've known him all my life and grew up with him. I actually saved his life one time when someone pulled a knife and they tried to stab him. But I think he's absolute human garbage when it comes to ISO's and he frequently chokes harder than his aunty KENG James did.

NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    ive been rooting for the KENG since forever, but i gotta admit his offensive arsenal is on adam morrison level sans his physique

still a huge fan of his stiff, unclutch game

#KENG
    Goat