Good college starter

Default We are all rooting for Durant and Westbrook to finally ring next year...

Right?

Hate to see great players go ringless to be honest.

NVM: CP3 needs a ring
    Last edited by Ben Simmons; 06-20-2016 at 03:15 AM.

Default Re: We are all rooting for Durant and Westbrook to finally ring next year...

KD will get a ring next year

In Miami

Default Re: We are all rooting for Durant and Westbrook to finally ring next year...

sry, CP3 is topping my list.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by NBAGOAT
    sry, CP3 is topping my list.
    Oh shit. Hell yeah, he needs to ring first.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Simmons
    yea Durant gets pretty fairly rated in lists of greatest sf's. CP3 gets it pretty hard considering I would only take Magic, Curry, Oscar, and maybe but most likely not Nash for PG peaks over him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Simmons
    Too bad it won't even come close to happening. I think a possible trade to Cleveland was his only chance and game 6 basically prevented that from happening.

And I was rooting for Durant and Westbrook in the playoffs this year and they f*cked it up. I would much rather have seen OKC vs. CLE but they ruined it by choking. No way I'm rooting for those two again.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Young X
    Too bad it won't even come close to happening. I think a possible trade to Cleveland was his only chance and game 6 basically prevented that from happening.

And I was rooting for Durant and Westbrook in the playoffs this year and they f*cked it up. I would much rather have seen OKC vs. CLE but they ruined it by choking. No way I'm rooting for those two again.
    To be honest, I have to root for the underdog. People who get a bunch of shit for not winning. It's why I started rooting for Lebron.

CP3 needs to win since he's getting old. If he cant do it, I will root for Durant and Westbrook

Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

As a cavs fan I'm too happy right now to care who wins next year

hey maybe Blake can somehow make another big improvement and they could get some breaks their ways in the playoffs. I could see one last run from CP3, Blake, Jordan, Reddick.

Clippers can have Dragic for CP3. We'll even throw in Josh McRoberts and Gerald Green.

hey maybe Blake can somehow make another big improvement and they could get some breaks their ways in the playoffs. I could see one last run from CP3, Blake, Jordan, Reddick.
    We say this every year and it never ends up happening.

It's just not working out. They don't have what it takes and there are 3 teams ahead of them in the west. I think they should make some major changes and mix it up. Trade either Blake or CP.

We say this every year and it never ends up happening.

It's just not working out. They don't have what it takes and there are 3 teams ahead of them in the west. I think they should make some major changes and mix it up. Trade either Blake or CP.
    Hmm that may be true. cp3 for Kyrie is dead however as you said and it was good one. Next best one I heard which is kind of unrealistic is a sign and trade Griffin for Durant.

Hmm that may be true. cp3 for Kyrie is dead however as you said and it was good one. Next best one I heard which is kind of unrealistic is a sign and trade Griffin for Durant.
    Durant on the Clippers would be amazing but it's unrealistic just like you said.

This year I've just accepted that Chris isn't destined to win.

Not everybody gets to hold that trophy. Some great players went their whole careers without winning a title - he is one of those guys.

yea Durant gets pretty fairly rated in lists of greatest sf's. CP3 gets it pretty hard considering I would only take Magic, Curry, Oscar, and maybe but most likely not Nash for PG peaks over him.
    Ya CP3 gets unfairly maligned. Dude's an incredible PG. He deserves a ring.

Also, with the way the leagues going now and the resultant way prospects are going to be groomed, we might not see a PG like CP3 in a while.