Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default What moment will be remembered more often when we look back at this Game 7?

The Kyrie Irving shot that put the Cavs up for good? Or the LeBron vintage chase down block on Iguodala that severely shifted momentum?

If either situation didn't happen, you can argue that the Warriors win. But when we look back, what will be remembered more?

Me, personally, it's really a toss-up and it comes down to what ever moment I watched last lol. I'll go with the Kyrie shot rn because damn, that was gutsy as hell. Kobe-like.
    Last edited by DirkNowitzki41; 06-20-2016 at 02:16 AM.

Default Re: What moment will be remembered more often when we look back at this Game 7?

The block on Iggy. Though Kyries shot is up there.

Default Re: What moment will be remembered more often when we look back at this Game 7?

Both, but if one will be, definitely Kyrie's... Bron could have tipped it in his favor had he jammed that on Green though

Quote Originally Posted by DirkNowitzki41
    The Kyrie Irving shot that put the Cavs up for good? Or the LeBron vintage chase down block on Iguodala that severely shifted momentum?

If either situation didn't happen, you can argue that the Warriors win. But when we look back, what will be remembered more?
    Those two plays, Green's amazing performance, Curry & Klay's terrible performances

Good college starter

Both.

Harrison Barnes ***** ass forgoing the wide open lane and pulling up for a brick jumpshot

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    Both, but if one will be, definitely Kyrie's... Bron could have tipped it in his favor had he jammed that on Green though
    This. Both were simply remarkable plays, but the VERY slight edge goes to Kyrie's shot I'd say.

NBA sixth man of the year Indian guy's Avatar

Definitely LeBron's block and Kyrie's shot.

What will be remembered more? An offensive play is generally remembered more so than a defensive one. And Kyrie shot also came with less time, so I'll go with his play.

I think both accentuate Lebron and Kyrie perfectly as players.

Lebron's block defines his all-around greatness in all aspects of the game.

Kyrie's three shows that he is on his way to solidifying him to being the next of that Kobe-mentality.

Long Live The Process fourkicks44's Avatar

It has to be Kyrie's shot. Purely cause it was over Curry for the win. It says so much about the game and the series. Defining.

For me, it was this. Watching it live, it surprised the **** out of me. Just awesome athleticism. But for me, was equally as important as that Kyrie 3.

Kyrie Irving 3pter close second though.

Serious playground baller 1Time4YourMind's Avatar

The Block will be remembered. Kyrie's 3 pter is a close second.

Kevin Love's defense on curry in that last possession is the one that wont be remembered but should be. Showed that he deserved to belong in the bi g 3 while at the same time exposing Curry for his flaws... amazing effort.

Quote Originally Posted by 1Time4YourMind
    The Block will be remembered. Kyrie's 3 pter is a close second.

Kevin Love's defense on curry in that last possession is the one that wont be remembered but should be.
    Showed that he deserved to belong in the bi g 3 while at the same time exposing Curry for his flaws... amazing effort.
    Oh yeah, no doubt. I gave Love shit all series but I give him so much credit for that possession. He stuck on Steph like glue and that killed so much clock. Huge respect right there. Really never seen Love play that good defense in his entire career combined.

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

1. Kyrie's 3 point game winner
    2. SlowmotionCurry couldn't get a shot off guarded by Kevin Love
    3. LeBron's block

Can you imagine if LeBron made that dunk at the end, would've been crazy. LeBron fam would've collectively jizzed.