Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Default Re: Are Cavs better without Kyrie Love?

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    There's a whole lot of delusional people then... .
    Of course. This is ISH

The Cavs dont' run into the "gassed" wall in game 4 if they have 2 extra serviceable players who happen to be all stars.

Only on ISH.....

I doubt any of you honestly believe it though, pathetic attempts with agenda in mind..... how could one be reasonable about anything Bron related, ever... all about downplaying.

They are not better. Look, Delly and Thompson has been playing with so much effort, efforts worthy of the finals and that's how Cavs have managed so far. Now, we haven't seen a healthy Kyrie and Love had the opportunity to show their NBA finals self yet. Don't forget Kevin Love was a rebounding monster, much better than Tristan Thompson and Kyrie can actually play like Delly on the defensive end AND be an offensive juggernaut.

So it's wrong to say they're better with Delly and Thompson. A full all-out effort, NBA finals version of Kyrie and Love would definitely be better.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
    defensively yes, overall no, not even close.

Can't say the same thing about Love. How bad would the cavs be if instead of Thomson rebounding Lebron misses, Love was standing behind the 3pt line?
    Why not play them at the same time? Especially with the Warriors not fielding anyone over 6'7 in the starting line up...

NBA rookie of the year

Kyrie's loss hurts them because he is much better than delly when healthy.
    Personally think Thompson is a better fit on the cavs than love, there are a lot of teams i think love would be better for, but for the cavs as currently constructed Thompson's defense, rebounding and toughness are more valuable than the scoring love provides.

Good High School Starter dreamwarrior's Avatar

They're less lazy out there. Having Delly on the floor forces other guys to hustle like him.

No they are not. Why even ask this question? It's beyond stupid. Again, here is what the Cavs core is without them...

Delly
    Jr Smith
    Iman Shumpert
    Mozgoc
    Thompson
    James Jones
    Mike Miller
    Perkins
    Haywood
    J.Harris

Idiots.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    Why not play them at the same time? Especially with the Warriors not fielding anyone over 6'7 in the starting line up...
    They would have....

Not sure why people are acting like Mozgov and Thompson were never play.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    No they are not. Why even ask this question? It's beyond stupid. Again, here is what the Cavs core is without them...

Delly
    Jr Smith
    Iman Shumpert
    Mozgoc
    Thompson
    James Jones
    Mike Miller
    Perkins
    Haywood
    J.Harris

Idiots.
    It's beyond pathetic.

I never thought the hating of a player would go to the extremes of many people, not just a few, claiming that this Cavs team is better without 3 of it's 7 best players....2 of them being top 20 type players in the league or better. It's ****ing absurd.

I've never seen anything like this before.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Someone shoot me in the face plox.

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    It's beyond pathetic.

I never thought the hating of a player would go to the extremes of many people, not just a few, claiming that this Cavs team is better without 3 of it's 7 best players....2 of them being top 20 type players in the league or better. It's ****ing absurd.

I've never seen anything like this before.
    You realize why, right?

It's really just haters trying to blame this series on LeBron if the Cavs lose so they can say "LeBron's cast was good enough"

They're also trying to downplay the competition, the Warriors, which is why you're seeing arguments like the 2010 Celtics would destroy them... Look at which fanbase is making these two arguments and it should all make sense

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack

Someone shoot me in the face plox.
    I know....this is making me want to break shit. Like....usually this is all just so much fun to go back and forth and ruffle people up with what we all say. We all do it to some extent and bend reality to fit our narratives at times...

But this...I've never seen anything like it. And the worst thing is...I know some of these people actually believe.

They actually believe this Cavs team is better off missing 3 of it's 7 best players.

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    You realize why, right?

It's really just haters trying to blame this series on LeBron if the Cavs lose so they can say "LeBron's cast was good enough"

They're also trying to downplay the competition, the Warriors, which is why you're seeing arguments like the 2010 Celtics would destroy them... Look at which fanbase is making these two arguments and it should all make sense
    Oh I know...I've been battling with them...trying to speak logically and hope it wins people over.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    You realize why, right?

Trolling is the only thing that makes any sense. Like I posted in the other thread, if you believe that simply subtracting Kyrie Irving, Kevin Love and Anderson Varejao from a team makes it better, you're either trolling or stupid. There is no other explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    Oh I know...I've been battling with them...trying to speak logically and hope it wins people over.
    on ISH? really?