Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    This f orum sucks dick

Default Chris Paul is overrated.

He's always coming up short in the playoffs, his play this season have also been overrated. He is no longer the best PG in the League I think TP9 holds that title now.

Local High School Star

Default Re: Chris Paul is overrated.

Cp3 played well overall in the playoffs, his team wasnt able to deliver. His still the best PG in the league.

This is probably true. However, I hate how these threads surface when a team loses. It's like any outcome could produce a thread like this. If Bron loses in the playoffs, a bunch of threads are gonna come out like LOL OVERRATED!!

I prefer to judge someone as overrated and present an argument opposed to an end result. So many factors as to which team wins, judge players by how they play.

-Smak

Good High School Starter notatop29pg's Avatar

People talk like this is Tennis or Golf. Basketball is a team game, I don't care how good you are, at some point your teammates are going to have to have an input. CP3 was a one man band these playoffs except for game 3. Its guys like Griffin, Billups, Odom, Butler and Barnes that need to take a good look at themselves.

Saw a thread not too long ago about him winning MVP or something... when he hit the Game Winner in Game 2. Now, he's overrated and is too passive.

That Prisoner of the Moment effect...
    Last edited by Legends66NBA7; 05-04-2013 at 05:10 AM.

NBA Fan

Are you f*cking kidding me? He single-handedly made one of the worst franchises in sports relevant. Overall CP3 played well, but everyone else on the team played like shit.

Local High School Star Nero Tulip's Avatar

Take out the constant flopping and he's nothing.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by shady6121
    Are you f*cking kidding me? He single-handedly made one of the worst franchises in sports relevant. Overall CP3 played well, but everyone else on the team played like shit.
    When you got a core of Eric Gordon, Blake Griffin, DJ, Bledsoe and deep team there is no way they weren't going to be getting into the playoffs anyway.

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

can't believe people ever let this guy off the hook for losing by 60 points in the playoffs.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by retaxis
    When you got a core of Eric Gordon, Blake Griffin, DJ, Bledsoe and deep team there is no way they weren't going to be getting into the playoffs anyway.
    That dude has sucked balled in the playoff so far in his short career. I know he put up good numbers last year vs the Grizzlies but we know all Reggie Evans had more impact and played better down the stretch.

High School Starter

I'm curious to see if Okc loses to the grizz whether ppl will say durants overated and sux afterall its not like basketballs a team game oh wait ....

Nope, He's great but unfortunately he faced the only team that can expose his frontcourt completely.

they shouldn't have let that 3 seed to avoid Memphis.

Banned

He let his team lose at home in the playoffs by 56 points.

Local High School Star Akhenaten's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    can't believe people ever let this guy off the hook for losing by 60 points in the playoffs.
    happens, Kobe lost by 40 in an elimination game IN THE FINALS, in fact dude's teams regularly gets [emmit smith]BLOWED OUT[/emmit smith] in elimination games.

Not to mention squandering a 24 point lead in the same series.

I know, I know, 5 rangz , CP is trash cause he never got to play with the best frontcourts in the entire league, instead he has Blake Griffin (massively overrated) and Deandre Jordan (completely useless).

Cp balled out in this series

23/4/6 53%
    not sure what else he was supposed to do

guys like Butler, Crawford, Barnes couldn't hit wide open shots, especially from 3. Odom, Billups, Hill and this point in their careers need to fold it up. Willie Green, Bledsoe...do I even need to expound?

Team was your typical regular season Western Conference pretenders, them and the Nuggets...FOOL'S GOLD
    Last edited by Akhenaten; 05-04-2013 at 08:55 AM.

didn't barkley call them pretenders early on? that dude is the best analyst and knows his stuff