Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast
    A Humble Lebron Fan Dragic4Life's Avatar

Default Harden: "Dwight and I are the cornerstones of Rockets, the rest are role players..."

Source

Harden said he’s looking forward to playing for the US at the World Cup. Training camp begins Monday. As for the Rockets’ future, Harden said he’s not worried that Jeremy Lin has left for the Los Angeles Lakers and Chandler Parsons for the Dallas Mavericks. “Dwight (Howard) and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets,” said Harden. “The rest of the guys are role players or pieces that complete our team. We’ve lost some pieces and added some pieces. I think we’ll be fine next season.”

EDIT: Inferno made a thread alrdy: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=348715
    Last edited by Dragic4Life; 07-24-2014 at 01:45 AM.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Default Re: Harden: "Dwight and I are the cornerstones of Rockets, the rest are role players..."

Default Re: Harden: "Dwight and I are the cornerstones of Rockets, the rest are role players..."

James Harden sucks.

Can't wait to hear from Smook A.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

James Harden is a ****ing scrub

This dude can't win more than 2 playoff games with an all nba center on his team.

way to make your teammates feel good , ahole.

That's a true statement. The Rockets will never win a ring with D'ho and Harden as 1'st options but what he said is true.

Quote Originally Posted by FPJ
    That's a true statement. The Rockets will never win a ring with D'ho and Harden as 1'st options but what he said is true.
    Just like how Dirk wasn't going to win one. Or Kobe without Shaq. Or Lebron.

Yet here we are. After all those statements made by numerous people on these boards, they won.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    I climaxed.

SouBeachTalents your point?

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    Just like how Dirk wasn't going to win one. Or Kobe without Shaq. Or Lebron.

Yet here we are. After all those statements made by numerous people on these boards, they won.
    Except that Dirk and Kobe are on a completely different level than Harden.

kobetard

Harden's gotta be the most unlikable player in the league.

What a f*cking idiot.

Even though you hoes don't like what he said, is he wrong?