Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Default Re: With the trade deadline approaching, what players do you think will be traded?

Quote Originally Posted by Levity
    as much as i love seeing him on the raptors (and my fantasy team loves it even more), marc stein recently tweeted something along the lines of that nba teams still think hes going to be moved. the nets had interest last month, and now that livingston is starting, it makes sense for them to go after him if they want to make any noise in the playoffs.
    As a fellow fantasy owner of Lowry, do we sell high? There's not a good chance his stats are this good on whatever team trades for him IMO.

Default Re: With the trade deadline approaching, what players do you think will be traded?

Quote Originally Posted by D-FENS

Evan Turner gets traded to the Spurs
    Trade should be blocked by Stern.

KP from OKC. He could be used elsewhere.

NBA lottery pick Lakers_Kobe_Fan's Avatar

feb 20th
    thank u

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
    As a fellow fantasy owner of Lowry, do we sell high? There's not a good chance his stats are this good on whatever team trades for him IMO.
    im gonna hold onto him, at least until rumors start floating around again. chances are the raps wont get the value theyd like for him back, so they may hold onto him in hopes of re-signing him next year. which is honestly risky with the Lakers open to looking for a PG. but yeah the only rumored teams id be open to him going to are the knicks and nets. knicks for obvious reasons and the nets because i dont see williams staying healthy, and if he does stay healthy, i can see kidd sitting dwill around fantasy playoff time. and that would pay off for any gambling owner.

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

im gonna hold onto him, at least until rumors start floating around again. chances are the raps wont get the value theyd like for him back, so they may hold onto him in hopes of re-signing him next year. which is honestly risky with the Lakers open to looking for a PG. but yeah the only rumored teams id be open to him going to are the knicks and nets. knicks for obvious reasons and the nets because i dont see williams staying healthy, and if he does stay healthy, i can see kidd sitting dwill around fantasy playoff time. and that would pay off for any gambling owner.

True, no point in a panic sell especially cause half the people in my league don't follow rumors so I can get a jump anyway if he's traded to a bad team fantasy wise.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
    Yes sell high on Lowry!

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

big baby