Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Banned

this thread is treating this guy Ewing some sort of god but I nEVER heard the name Patrick Ewing, what team does he play in the NBA and how many rings he got?

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by DLakerfan
    this thread is treating this guy Ewing some sort of god but I nEVER heard the name Patrick Ewing, what team does he play in the NBA and how many rings he got?

piss take of the year!

Ewing dropped 50, what once, in his entire career and was a jump-shooting center. He isn't dropping 50 on Yao.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Younggrease
    again you can quote all the stats if you want... I look at the game and see the game from a different view, a players view. Ewing would be the best center in the game today. He would dominate any1 in the league in the post including duncan.
    you are so full of shiiiit. A players view. stfu. You are too young to have watched Ewing play so you dont know what you are talking about.

Tim Duncan would kill Ewing, and dont even come back on that because you jsut dont know.

The center position is weak now but that doesn't mean Ewing would be better than he was. A team which had Ewing as their center piece would not go far. He could compliment a good wing however.

Stop saying you watched Ewing.

And stop talking like you are some kind of great player.

Have you ever cashed a check for playing basketball?

No?

I have. so stfu

Patrick Ewing wasn't as good as Robinson, or Hakeem in his own era.

He might be the best today because the center position is so weak but so would Robinson, and Hakeem.

Let's not overrate the guy or forget his biggest flaw

NBA Superstar

I grew up watching Ewing and the one thing everyone who watched him remembers most (listen up YG) is the fact that he was the most posterized human being on Earth.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    you are so full of shiiiit. A players view. stfu. You are too young to have watched Ewing play so you dont know what you are talking about.

Tim Duncan would kill Ewing, and dont even come back on that because you jsut dont know.

The center position is weak now but that doesn't mean Ewing would be better than he was. A team which had Ewing as their center piece would not go far. He could compliment a good wing however.

Stop saying you watched Ewing.

And stop talking like you are some kind of great player.

Have you ever cashed a check for playing basketball?
    No?

I have. so stfu
    I could if i wanted... But getting paid peanuts isnt what im trying to. "USe bball dont let it use you" Got me into a top school, in which i barely pay to go to. I'll take that as payment.

Also I have seen Ewing enough, to know that in his prime he was just as good or better than this version of Duncan. Duncan right now isnt the same Duncan that won the MVP, he not that player anymore. His game has somewhat regressed, he doesnt shoot as good from the perimeter and has lost variety in his post moves.

NBA Superstar

I could if i wanted... But getting paid peanuts isnt what im trying to. "USe bball dont let it use you" Got me into a top school, in which i barely pay to go to. I'll take that as payment.

Also I have seen Ewing enough, to know that in his prime he was just as good or better than this version of Duncan. Duncan right now isnt the same Duncan that won the MVP, he not that player anymore. His game has somewhat regressed, he doesnt shoot as good from the perimeter and has lost variety in his post moves.

Youa re too young to have watched Ewing play so again stfu

10K/month isn't peanuts

RP 4 lyfe

ewing cant drop 50 on yao. not with all of the rule changes

Saw a basketball once

One thing I've noticed about Yao. He doesn't back down to other big guys. See how he plays Shaq. He is probably not as strong as people want him to be but he's far from soft.

It's Official. Yao owns shaq and is the best center in the nba. Duh, Shaq is nothing but a washup and yao would score 25+ on him any day of the week.

Now Yao trying to gaurd pat is a different story. Pat's post moves would kill yao, especially the fade away.

Local High School Star

Young Shaq would drop 50 on Yao.

Quote Originally Posted by lakers-city
    hakeem would drop 50 on whoever the hell he wanted to.
    so true...

prime Ewing is better than current Duncan
    ROFL.

Ewing is beyond overrated.