Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Local High School Star joshwake's Avatar

Default Re: Pau Gasol for Millsap and Devin Harris

while Gasol vs Milsap is debatable, you have to take into consideration two things; player age and contract price. Milsap has yet to peak and Gasol is on his way down. Milsap has one of the best contracts in the NBA, many teams are paying twice as much for half the player. There is no way Utah trades both Harris and Milsap for Gasol, especially since they are more concerned with developing a team that can win long term, rather than compete for a title in the next year or two.

Banned

AT this stage of their careers no way i'd take Gasol over Milsap. Milsap's playing like a top 5 pf at the moment. can't see Utah giving up a contract like his for anything.

I usually hit open layups rocfan1's Avatar

Milsap has gotten alot better primarily because he thought coming into the season that he would have to play some SF. At this point you have to be crazy not to say he's better then Gasol.

He's a better ball handler,scorer, rebounder and defender at this point not taking anything away from Gasol's game but, Milsap is really playing at a different level right now not to mention he's out played ever elite PF he's went up against this year Gasol,Love,Nene,Dirk,Griffin

Quote Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
    You do understand that both teams have to agree with the trade, right?
    this.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

can't see Utah giving up a contract like his for anything
    I'm afraid I can. Can't think of anyone that would be worth it though. It's funny that that there was a big question rather they should have matched the offer for that contract when it was made. One of the best things the franchise ever did certainly.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by nba_55

Fail cuz I m against any trade with Wade.
    I want to keep Wade.

Fail cuz not all Laker fans agree with trading a big for a small, which is still pretty much a rumor at this point