Default 30 for 30: Believeland new ending...

The ESPN special just aired and re did the ending to show how Cavs won their chip. Got a lot of cool footage of fans and just how the city reacted.

I live on Ohio and my mother is from Cleveland. She is currently very sick but I am so happy we were able to watch the game together and for her to see the city finally win big after so many years.

Was a great new ending to the special and I think my girlfriend was cutting onions because my eyes teared up for a bit.

Simply amazing and so many emotions.

The new ending isn't on YouTube yet but I can post for people here when I see it come up.

Local High School Star

Default Re: 30 for 30: Believeland new ending...

Quote Originally Posted by Spaulding
    The ESPN special just aired and re did the ending to show how Cavs won their chip. Got a lot of cool footage of fans and just how the city reacted.

I live on Ohio and my mother is from Cleveland. She is currently very sick but I am so happy we were able to watch the game together and for her to see the city finally win big after so many years.

Was a great new ending to the special and I think my girlfriend was cutting onions because my eyes teared up for a bit.

Simply amazing and so many emotions.

The new ending isn't on YouTube yet but I can post for people here when I see it come up.
    Winning it all made me appreciate what other cities "got to do" when they won. I've been jealous for so long, that I was rarely able to just appreciate and honor the teams/cities/fans for accomplishing that. That all changed with this win.

1.3 million in the city at the parade, thousands at the watch parties, thousands at the airport. True joy and accomplishment, and I will now be able to enjoy watching other cities win when that happens. Well...I hate Miami so I will never do that.

Watched it with my kids on a 20 foot outdoor screen with about 30 people in a backyard. It was a special night that will never be forgotten.

Now....I just watched our Indians win their 13th straight. What a June on the Northcoast!!

I watched it about 3-4 wks ago for the first time and then again tonight.

Was asking myself earlier....."didn't I watch this before the Cavs won the title??"

Very cool with the addition at the end.

Local High School Star

The conspiracy theorist in me makes me wonder if this was all planned....