Saw a basketball once

Default Re: Houston is shook

That Harden face.

Local High School Star Combat Wombat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by moe94

Quote Originally Posted by COnDEMnED
    Not to sound insensitive or overly harsh or kick a man when he's down, but the reality is you guys have been saying the same crap about getting out of the first round, 2008 aside, since 1998.

Currently constructed, you have a worse team and coach than the Adelman years. It seems from the outside looking in, your team is doing par for the course. What third top player are you hoping to snag? Carmelo? Dwight just left a super team because he didn't get enough touches in his mind. You really think Carmelo, Harden and Howard can all share the ball? Why would he pick Houston anyways, there are better options for Anthony. Sadly, it looks like you guys are destined to have history repeat itself with this team. First round and out when healthy.
    Nah not Carmelo. I dunno what FA we can snag in the off season. I'm thinking once Lin and Asik are gone and we get a good coach, we'll be contenders. We have money, we're young and we don't suck. That's gotta attract something.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Exlax
    This is a really young team and it's our first year togethet. We have the money to snag another top player. We weren't winning a championship this year. We're on the verge of losing in the first round instead of the second like I predicted. We have a great chance of getting a better coach now. It's a win win.
    dat naive optimism

funny how all Houston fans given up on their boys already, after only 2 games XD

We told you this shit was gonna happen all year long kids. Next time, you best believe.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Exlax
    Nah not Carmelo. I dunno what FA we can snag in the off season. I'm thinking once Lin and Asik are gone and we get a good coach, we'll be contenders. We have money, we're young and we don't suck. That's gotta attract something.
    Breh. Harden and Dwight are career choke artists. Talented FAs who want to compete dont want to play with choke artists.