Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 51213141516 LastLast

Default Re: Lebron vs Hakeem.

Quote Originally Posted by #number6ix#
    [/B]

No thats your opinion...Actually 1 ring = 1 ring your hate for lebron causes you to make outlandish statements...

Well in the 2011 finals lebron played bad and they loss so that's your answer
    No, in that series Lebron played beyond subpar. He disappeared. Noticed how I have subpar, bad, and disappeared?

So that does not answer my questions. You didn't answer them one by one because you know the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by ripthekik
    No, in that series Lebron played beyond subpar. He disappeared. Noticed how I have subpar, bad, and disappeared?

So that does not answer my questions. You didn't answer them one by one because you know the answer.
    It depends on the team they're playing and how the other role players are playing... I've seen games where Bosh and Wade played bad and the heat still won and I've seen games where lebron has played bad and the heat still won... Miami is a solid team we're more than a 3 player team

It depends on the team they're playing and how the other role players are playing... I've seen games where Bosh and Wade played bad and the heat still won and I've seen games where lebron has played bad and the heat still won... Miami is a solid team we're more than a 3 player team
    That's right. You answered my questions.
    Any of them can possibly play bad, yet the Heat will still win.

If Hakeem played bad, you think it's possible they still win? Check his stats for his 2 playoff runs.

So tell me Lebron's ring is weighted as much as Hakeem's? Nah.. The pressure on that man's shoulder to perform night in night out was tremendous. While Lebron could have 1 bad game in and here, or bad quarters in between, Hakeem doesn't have the luxury of a margin of error.

On paper, 1=1, but beyond that, respect and weight will simply be different for these 2 players.

That's right. You answered my questions.
    Any of them can possibly play bad, yet the Heat will still win.

If Hakeem played bad, you think it's possible they still win? Check his stats for his 2 playoff runs.

So tell me Lebron's ring is weighted as much as Hakeem's? Nah.. The pressure on that man's shoulder to perform night in night out was tremendous. While Lebron could have 1 bad game in and here, or bad quarters in between, Hakeem doesn't have the luxury of a margin of error.

On paper, 1=1, but beyond that, respect and weight will simply be different for these 2 players.
    I can agree with you to a certain extend but you must admit lebron had more pressure to win a chip than anyone in nba history his whole legacy depended on that playoff run and he deliver... I'm sure you can respect that.

I can only remember 1 bad game lebron had in last year playoff run and that was game 3 vs the pacers which miami lost.

I can agree with you to a certain extend but you must admit lebron had more pressure to win a chip than anyone in nba history his whole legacy depended on that playoff run and he deliver... I'm sure you can respect that.

I can only remember 1 bad game lebron had in last year playoff run and that was game 3 vs the pacers which miami lost.
    Glad to see you agree and see where I'm coming from.
    Last year, game 6 I can definitely respect. But the other games, along with the championship this year.. is basically what I've stated. Just coast along, he can basically have a bad game here or there, won't matter. Heat have enough firepower to hold the fort and win the game, e.g. Wade and Bosh and now great role players.

So this year's ring won't be ranked in front of Hakeem's ring, considering everything: opponents, injuries, teammates, pressure, etc.

He's gonna surpass his mentor.

Glad to see you agree and see where I'm coming from.
    Last year, game 6 I can definitely respect. But the other games, along with the championship this year.. is basically what I've stated. Just coast along, he can basically have a bad game here or there, won't matter. Heat have enough firepower to hold the fort and win the game, e.g. Wade and Bosh and now great role players.

So this year's ring won't be ranked in front of Hakeem's ring, considering everything: opponents, injuries, teammates, pressure, etc.

Do you also rank Hakeem over Kobe? Because Hakeem in 1994 and 1995 is better than Kobe in 2009 and 2010. And Kobe is just an above average Finals performer. 25 ppg on 41 FG%.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Do you also rank Hakeem over Kobe? Because Hakeem in 1994 and 1995 is better than Kobe in 2009 and 2010. And Kobe is just an above average Finals performer. 25 ppg on 41 FG%.
    I would, if Kobe only had those 2 rings.
    But Kobe has 5, the other 3 which he was a major contributor and was of importance.
    When it gets to 5 > 2, you'll need a lot more reasons for those 2 to be bigger than 5. I don't need to worry about that for Lebron and Hakeem yet. Even if Lebron tied Hakeem in rings, all those stuff I talk above stands. I'll give more weight to Hakeem, therefore his ranking in the top 10 is still higher in my book.

This thread is absolutely embarrassing, full of Lebron haters.

So far I've learned to diminish Lebron in any conversation just by saying:
    - MVP's actually don't mean anything
    - Anyone who has more championships than Lebron is better
    - Even when Lebron has more championships they're somehow worth less

Some of you would argue 2+2=5 if it suited your agenda.

I would, if Kobe only had those 2 rings.
    But Kobe has 5, the other 3 which he was a major contributor and was of importance.
    When it gets to 5 > 2, you'll need a lot more reasons for those 2 to be bigger than 5. I don't need to worry about that for Lebron and Hakeem yet. Even if Lebron tied Hakeem in rings, all those stuff I talk above stands. I'll give more weight to Hakeem, therefore his ranking in the top 10 is still higher in my book.

Do you also rank Kobe over Bird? Bird is the Superior Finals Perfoprmer, and he's also a 3x NBA MVP.

This is a very stupid logic. Kobe was not even the 2nd best player in the 2000 and 2001 NBA Finals. Miller, Rose, and Iverson put up better numbers than Kobe. Shaq was the undisputed best player in the Finals.
    Last edited by Lebron23; 04-16-2013 at 11:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    This thread is absolutely embarrassing, full of Lebron haters.

So far I've learned to diminish Lebron in any conversation just by saying:
    - MVP's actually don't mean anything
    - Anyone who has more championships than Lebron is better
    - Even when Lebron has more championships they're somehow worth less

Some of you would argue 2+2=5 if it suited your agenda.

This

4x NBA MVP, 2x Finals MVP > 1 NBA MVP, and 2x Finals MVP.

Do you also rank Kobe over Bird? Bird is the Superior Finals Perfoprmer, and he's also a 3x NBA MVP.

This is a very stupid logic. Kobe was not even the 2nd best player in the 2000 and 2001 NBA Finals. Miller, Rose, and Iverson put up better numbers than Kobe. Shaq was the undisputed best in these series.
    You're the only one who's lacking logic. I've answered all your questions, why do you keep jumping from one guy to the next? What's next, you're gonna ask me do I rank Magic over Kobe, Jordan over Kobe,

I don't rank Kobe over Bird. And I've never said Kobe was the best player in those series. Don't see why you had to bring that up. Don't see why you keep throwing stupid questions out of nowhere really. WHY don't you dispute what I originally said about Hakeem and Lebron's ring weight?

Go buy some logic with your money, instead of the lebron ix's.

two of the illest ballers to ever play the game

You're the only one who's lacking logic. I've answered all your questions, why do you keep jumping from one guy to the next? What's next, you're gonna ask me do I rank Magic over Kobe, Jordan over Kobe,

I don't rank Kobe over Bird. And I've never said Kobe was the best player in those series. Don't see why you had to bring that up. Don't see why you keep throwing stupid questions out of nowhere really. WHY don't you dispute what I originally said about Hakeem and Lebron's ring weight?

Go buy some logic with your money, instead of the lebron ix's.

The 2012 OKC Thunder were a very good team. They beat the Lakers (09 and 10 Champion), The Mavericks ('11 Champion), and a veteran Spurs team in the playoffs (07 Champion). The Heat won the title because LeBron wanted to prove to the rest of the world that he's the best player in the NBA.

LeBron and the Heat bounced back after the Thunder beat them in Game 1.
    Last edited by Lebron23; 04-16-2013 at 11:27 PM.

The 2012 OKC Thunder were a very good team. They beat the Lakers (09 and 10 Champion), The Mavericks ('11 Champion), and a veteran Spurs team in the playoffs 07 Champion). The Heat won the title because LeBron wanted to prove to the rest of the world that he's the best player in the NBA.

LeBron and the Heat bounced back after the Thunder beat them in Game 1.
    lol.. good attempt, at least you aren't copy-pasting or just saying "this" to other people's posts. But how does it answer my argument?

I said Lebron can have a bad game, bad quarter here and there, and it would go unnoticed. Heat would eventually still win, because they have Wade and Bosh to step up, and this year other role players too.

Hakeem doesn't haven't that luxury. Every single playoff game, he had to play it like Boston Game 6 for Lebron. Now do you see what I'm talking about? If he had an off game, they were losing. Who else could they depend on?

That's why Hakeem's 1 ring will trump 2 or 3 of Lebron's. His ranking is still higher in my book.