Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default All this Anthony Davis talk yet very few mention DeMarcus Cousins

Yes, I know Anthony Davis is putting together a MONSTER season so far, and he's probably deserving all the hype he's getting, but very few are talking about how sick DeMarcus has been this season

23\12\2\2 on 52% while leading his team to (so far) a better record than the Pelicans, and it looks like he's on his way to outplay Davis for a 2nd time this year.

Now I'm not saying Cousins>Davis so far this season, but I do feel like they are on par and Cousins should get more credit.

Is it because he has a bad attitude? Is it because Davis is more flashy with the blocks? Is it because Davis is younger?

I've only watched 4 Kings and 3 Pelican games this regular season, so somebody tell me something I don't know.

Default Re: All this Anthony Davis talk yet very few mention DeMarcus Cousins

There are Boogie threads like every day dude

National High School Star CJ Mustard's Avatar

They are not on par....at all. Demarcus is great, but so far AD is having a season on par with some of the GOAT PF's peaks. He's already the greatest shotblocker ever at that position. Demarcus is an all star, while Davis is on pace to be an all time great.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Papaya Petee
    Is it because he has a bad attitude? Is it because Davis is more flashy with the blocks? Is it because Davis is younger?
    He's just not as good as AD.

Local High School Star Magic731's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Papaya Petee
    Yes, I know Anthony Davis is putting together a MONSTER season so far, and he's probably deserving all the hype he's getting, but very few are talking about how sick DeMarcus has been this season

23\12\2\2 on 52% while leading his team to (so far) a better record than the Pelicans, and it looks like he's on his way to outplay Davis for a 2nd time this year.

Now I'm not saying Cousins>Davis so far this season, but I do feel like they are on par and Cousins should get more credit.

I've only watched 4 Kings and 3 Pelican games this regular season, so somebody tell me something I don't know.
    Where have you been this season? Cousins has been one of the bigger talking points on this board the last few weeks.

Good High School Starter notatop29pg's Avatar

Yeah pretty sure theres been plenty of Cousins threads.

He's very impressive, and a completely different player to AD as well.

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

He outplays AD because he has like 100 pounds on him, he's way stronger

The best big man in the league is b/w him and Marc Gasol

Quote Originally Posted by CJ Mustard
    They are not on par....at all. Demarcus is great, but so far AD is having a season on par with some of the GOAT PF's peaks. He's already the greatest shotblocker ever at that position. Demarcus is an all star, while Davis is on pace to be an all time great.
    Empty stats. Cousins is doing much better with a similar supporting cast.

Quote Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture

jordan > leflop james Paul George 24's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by comerb
    He's just not as good as AD.
    cousins has shaq potential >>>>>>>> davis's ceiling

Quote Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
    so can taLK this to shaq

Quote Originally Posted by nba_55
    Empty stats. Cousins is doing much better with a similar supporting cast.
    Their records are not even that different!!! Davis team has 6 losses, while Cousins only has 5 lol. I haven't checked SOS or anything, but Davis team has also been getting all types of injuries, although it seems like now the Kings are going through the injury bug as well.

I see DMC threads every day, but we already knew how good he was last year.

Quote Originally Posted by ElPigto
    Their records are not even that different!!! Davis team has 6 losses, while Cousins only has 5 lol. I haven't checked SOS or anything, but Davis team has also been getting all types of injuries, although it seems like now the Kings are going through the injury bug as well.
    cousins ceiling >>>>>>>>>>>> davis