Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default will haters finally appreciate kobe when he comes back and averages 27/5/5

... and claims his 2,721,542,952nd first team all nba in his 2,721,542,960th season

becoming the first nba player in history to recover 100% from a completely torn career ending achillies tendon injury at a time when 90% of legends had already retired and become overweight couch potato's

seriously at what time do we say "ya hes a jerk.. but my god" ( bows down )

he's been an allstar since i was in grade 8

i'm turning 30 years old in like 6 months

Default Re: will haters finally appreciate kobe when he comes back and averages 27/5/5

if he averages 27 points without shooting 30 shots a game and averaging less than 45%, that'd be legendary.

College superstar

Default Re: will haters finally appreciate kobe when he comes back and averages 27/5/5

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    ... and claims his 2,721,542,952nd first team all nba in his 2,721,542,960th season

becoming the first nba player in history to recover 100% from a completely torn career ending achillies tendon injury at a time when 90% of legends had already retired and become overweight couch potato's

seriously at what time do we say "ya hes a jerk.. but my god" ( bows down )

he's been an allstar since i was in grade 8

i'm turning 30 years old in like 6 months
    You forget about Dominique.

NBA rookie of the year Kurosawa0's Avatar

Here's what is so ridiculous about Kobe fans. I think Kobe is a top 10 player. I just don't think he's better than Jordan or LeBron. Somehow that's considered being a Kobe hater.

People not thinking Kobe is the greatest ever doesn't make them haters. Very few posters on here that I see deny Kobe being a great player.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by scm5
    You forget about Dominique.

he ruptured it.. not completely torn like kobes

an Achilles with a minimal to moderate tear
    http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&...53760139,d.dmg

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kurosawa0
    Here's what is so ridiculous about Kobe fans. I think Kobe is a top 10 player. I just don't think he's better than Jordan or LeBron. Somehow that's considered being a Kobe hater.

People not thinking Kobe is the greatest ever doesn't make them haters. Very few posters on here that I see deny Kobe being a great player.

jordan has a case over kobe though

lebron doesnt

moses malone has 3 mvps and is an nba champion. is he better than shaq, kobe, hakeem?

no because its about number of rings by an mvp. not number of mvps by a ring winner

lebrons been named mvp by his loving media multiple times ... sure.. but hes still only won 2 out of 4

kobes won 5 out of 7 with a ton more league records, scoring milestones and the all time most 1st teams on both ends of the floor

long ways to go bro

only a die hard lebron fan says hes better than kobe

and if you're just talking primes.. then whatever. thats opinion. but that isnt a basis for all time rankings or else tracy mcgrady would be a top 5 player all time

got it?

I am no Kobe hater. Heck I love me some Kobe. But if he comes back dropping 27/5/5 I want whatever this dude is drinking, taking as a med, or adapt his lifestyle! Because He is on another level of legend if he can pull off a move like that. Wow.

if he gets 27/5/5 it will be ballhogging to epic levels. opposing teams will let him have those numbers every game if they can bait kobe into goin into hero mode every game. because thats the only REALISTIC way kobe can average those numbers

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

Only kids hate kobe. Everyone who is over 20 appreciate his passion for basketball, work ethic and moves.

I once was a hater, but I was just a stupid teen.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    he ruptured it.. not completely torn like kobes

Yeah but Nique's injury was real, whereas Kobes is fake

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolball#52
    Yeah but Nique's injury was real, whereas Kobes is fake

You must be an idiot!

First of all, these Kobe "haters" already do appreciate him, they just dont agree with delusional nut huggers like yourself that he is the GOAT. Anyway,This scenario is just your wet dream. Its more likely that he struggles

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LikeABosh
    First of all, these Kobe "haters" already do appreciate him, they just dont agree with delusional nut huggers like yourself that he is the GOAT. Anyway,This scenario is just your wet dream. Its more likely that he struggles

if theres one thing you should have learned as a basketball fan. its that you never bet against kobe

the last 5 years theyve said his production will drop off

even with howard/gasol/metta/nash/jamison he managed to average 27/6/5

so without howard/metta/jamison... i'l bet it goes up. not down

kobe wont be throwing down dunks all game... ya.. but he hasnt been doing that since around 2002

since 2003 he's been more of a shooter... so get ready for more of that

I think if anyone can do it... It a be kobe

Banned