Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-10-2014, 05:19 PM   #2896
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What are you reading?

Grisham is awesome because he is one of the few authors I can talk about with my dad because my dad thinks most of my readings makes me sound like a pretentious asshole.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 05:42 PM   #2897
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Grisham is awesome because he is one of the few authors I can talk about with my dad because my dad thinks most of my readings makes me sound like a pretentious asshole.
your dad sounds like a typical low brow, anti-intellectual asshat. No offense.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 05:45 PM   #2898
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 05:46 PM   #2899
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
hey now he may be low brow and anti-intellectual and he may be so dumb he thinks his hats are supposed to fit onto his ass instead of his head... but that does NOT make him an asshat
Old 10-10-2014, 06:55 PM   #2900
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 07:38 PM   #2901
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

lol no my dad is just a 63 year old who hates his job (negotiates with unions at his power plant constantly) and isn't really interested in close readings of difficult texts anymore. He's probably read a lot of the stuff I am reading now when he was my age but it's hard for him to be as enthusiastic about these things at this point.

Plus, I can be a little overbearing sometimes.

But nice try. You earn some curmudgeon points.
Old 10-10-2014, 07:45 PM   #2902
RidonKs
NBA Legend

Quote:
lol no my dad is just a 63 year old who hates his job (negotiates with unions at his power plant constantly)
god bless him haha

my province is currently embroiled in a giant standoff between the province and the public sector unions.... and the truth is the provincial stance is far more realistic than the unions who are just fighting for what unions are designed to fight for. rights, benefits, wages, conditions. just as the modern corporation was designed with sole concern for the bottom line.

lol @ curmudgeon
Old 10-10-2014, 08:04 PM   #2903
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
god bless him haha

my province is currently embroiled in a giant standoff between the province and the public sector unions.... and the truth is the provincial stance is far more realistic than the unions who are just fighting for what unions are designed to fight for. rights, benefits, wages, conditions. just as the modern corporation was designed with sole concern for the bottom line.

lol @ curmudgeon

Yeah, my dad also gets the happy task of enforcing codes of conduct for the union. If someone needs reprimanded or drug test because they are acting erratically at work he administer the test. A lot of stuff like that so he is public enemy number 1. He's gotten threats of physically violence before and one time a guy threatened to follow him home from work. I was still living at his house at the time so I was super hyped and ready to fight off some teamster lol
Old 10-14-2014, 12:26 PM   #2904
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 12:31 PM   #2905
Derka
Go C's!

Derka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

So far, so good.
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 06:06 PM   #2906
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
This was a fantastic novel. Highly recommended for fans of Pynchon, Delillo, etc. Good paranoid stuff.
Old 10-22-2014, 06:12 PM   #2907
Smoke117
Barstool Blues

Smoke117 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmoke117 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmoke117 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmoke117 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmoke117 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmoke117 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmoke117 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmoke117 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmoke117 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Last edited by Smoke117 : 10-22-2014 at 09:11 PM.
Smoke117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 11:44 PM   #2908
irondarts

Debut novel from filmmaker David Cronenberg. Very interesting so far.
Old 11-25-2014, 01:20 AM   #2909
GimmeThat
Great college starter

GimmeThat is starting to rub some people the wrong wayGimmeThat is starting to rub some people the wrong way

someone start a thread on "what are you experiencing"

it's not my day to share.

yet.
GimmeThat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 01:22 AM   #2910
JohnFreeman
Boogie

JohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

JohnFreeman is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: