View Poll Results: Why did Lebron not get it done?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • He's simply just not that good. Lucky he played in such a weak conference.

12 85.71%
  • It's the fault of his teammates, not him. He needed more help!

2 14.29%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    The ISH'ers Champion!

Default Re: Both Kobe and Jordan 3-peated. Why we giving Bran a pass?

You think a league's gifted ring in 16' makes Bran one of the GOATs. I don't think delusional could be spelled any better.

Can't resist my threads now can you Mr. Pimples... poor dog on a leash.

Any idea why Bran couldn't get it done??

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    LeBron is inferior to Jordan because his considerably less polished offense makes him less reliable score at the same time his size and lack of aggression prevents him from being as active and engaged on the defensive end man to man. He helps to make up for it by being the perfect size to be versatile in this era of positionless basketball but overall? Worse on both ends. His advantage in play making doesn’t make up for it because it makes him too dependent on lesser players stepping up.

I realize you feel a need to make it complicated to justify making literally hundreds of topics on this incredibly stale issue but Michael Jordan was simply better at basketball than LeBron James. Who won what happens to line up with that fact but it doesn’t need to.

Once LeBron stopped improving it stopped being a question of which one of them was best. LeBron had the potential I suppose but he just didn’t quite get there.
    This

Kblaze is really one of the most unbiased posters here and he's just spitting out facts... obviously none of the LeBron stans will debate his points.

No trolling, LBJ had all the physical gifts to really get in the GOAT convo but even though he has had a great career overall (3 rings and 3 FMVPs) and did match MOST of the hype surrounding him when he entered the league, he has fallen short. Like Kblaze has already said, winning more titles won't make him a better player than Jordan, those of us who watched both players prime understand this...TimmyD ending up with 7 titles wouldn't have made him a better overall player than Jordan, same with Bill Russell and his 11 titles.
    Last edited by TheMan; 08-14-2019 at 02:26 PM.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    Lebron would be in a legit goat conversation if he went 4/4 in Miami - most people would probably have Lebron #1 and MJ #2, myself included
    Yep, he had his chance. He came up short plain simple