Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year ginobli2311's Avatar

Default Re: Has Jason Terry always been a di**?

I'm a huge Mavs fan, but Terry needs to shut up. The dude has been awful in the playoffs since 2006. He routinely disappears in big games and plays no defense whatsoever. Virtually everything he gets on offense comes off the Dirk pick and roll.

Dude needs to shut the **** up and man up in the playoffs for a change.

Local High School Star

It's been established that Jason Terry likes grabbing d!cks (Mike Finley's), so it's not much of a stretch that he is one as well.

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    Bingo. Its almost to the point these days, that we're so far up our own asses, in terms of bullshitting one another, that when ANYONE comes out with some real talk, or some straight blunt talk, we almost recoil in terror, and we all become offended for some odd reason.

We dont even know WHY we're offended anymore....we're just offended.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by crosso√er
    He's paid millions of dollars to be a role model,

It was all a dream Notorious D.M.C's Avatar

Yup he's always been one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-bldbP6BWw

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Ok so tonight after the game he made these comments..

"It's a game we had to win," Terry said. "They're a bad team. They're not a good team. "It's a good team (Thursday, Lakers)."

I also remember after the Bulls whooped on the Mavs he got pissed off and postgame said "Derrick Rose is the Bulls. Without him they aren't sh**" or w/e. Has he always been a douche? I never remembered him acting like this in previous years with Dallas but what's up with the disrespect towards other teams?
    Isn't this what everyone says already albeit in a nicer way?

"Rose carries the Bulls."
    "Without him they would be like the Milwaukee Bucks"
    "Bogans is trash"

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    Bingo. Its almost to the point these days, that we're so far up our own asses, in terms of bullshitting one another, that when ANYONE comes out with some real talk, or some straight blunt talk, we almost recoil in terror, and we all become offended for some odd reason.

We dont even know WHY we're offended anymore....we're just offended.
    Joaquin Noah, Kevin Garnett= Real talk

Jason Terry=douchebag,asshole

Terry is personally attacking other teams while Noah at least makes sense with his real talk. Calling Cleveland a boring city etc. Pretty much everything KG talks is being honest and upfront.

What's up with Thunder fans lately around here BTW? Jesus Christ. Notice you guys all got something to say regarding the Clippers or other struggling teams like you've won something. Thunder fans getting a big head lately. 1 first round exit so far in the Durant era after 3 seasons is nothing to get cocky about .

The Nuggets are going to rip you guys in the playoffs most likely too.

Thunderup in 2 seasons when we ARE contending in the west I'm going to make you my bi*ch on these forums and troll you all the time. Seriously in every thread you're ripping another team and boosting yours.
    Last edited by Clippersfan86; 03-31-2011 at 12:54 PM.

National High School Star b0bab0i's Avatar

Jason Terry 6 points going 2/11 on shooting
    Same dumbass that said mavs don't need to worry about the lakers and lakers are behind them.

Local High School Star Harrison_Barnes's Avatar

Yes he has, dudes an asshole.

It's a dick thing to say but it's not untrue, sadly.

Great college starter 50inchvertical's Avatar

What's up with Thunder fans lately around here BTW? Jesus Christ. Notice you guys all got something to say regarding the Clippers or other struggling teams like you've won something. Thunder fans getting a big head lately. 1 first round exit so far in the Durant era after 3 seasons is nothing to get cocky about .

The Nuggets are going to rip you guys in the playoffs most likely too.

Thunderup in 2 seasons when we ARE contending in the west I'm going to make you my bi*ch on these forums and troll you all the time. Seriously in every thread you're ripping another team and boosting yours.
    You're the one crying that somebody called your team a bad team, when they are in fact, a bad team. And in 2 yrs, you will still be that. You have the worst owner in sports.

Quote Originally Posted by 50inchvertical
    You're the one crying that somebody called your team a bad team, when they are in fact, a bad team. And in 2 yrs, you will still be that. You have the worst owner in sports.
    It's all good.. time reveals all. In 2 years when the Clippers are a great team I'll be here reminding the haters all the time. I won't let it go to my head and randomly diss teams but everyone that bashed the Clippers is going to see a trolling like no other before . Remember it was just 2 seasons ago that the Thunder won 29 games and 20 the year before that. Clippers are probably going to end up with 31-32 this season. That's with Blake being a rookie and all the major injuries to key guys we have had all year.

I look forward to kicking your ass in the playoffs over the years. Blake Griffin is going to crush the hearts of Oklahoma.. the city he once represented.

Great college starter 50inchvertical's Avatar

It's all good.. time reveals all. In 2 years when the Clippers are a great team I'll be here reminding the haters all the time. I won't let it go to my head and randomly diss teams but everyone that bashed the Clippers is going to see a trolling like no other before . Remember it was just 2 seasons ago that the Thunder won 29 games and 20 the year before that. Clippers are probably going to end up with 31-32 this season. That's with Blake being a rookie and all the major injuries to key guys we have had all year.

I look forward to kicking your ass in the playoffs over the years. Blake Griffin is going to crush the hearts of Oklahoma the city he once represented.
    every team has injuries. You sucked with those players healthy too. The Grizzlies are more of a threat now and for the future than the Clippers.

Quote Originally Posted by 50inchvertical
    every team has injuries. You sucked with those players healthy too. The Grizzlies are more of a threat now and for the future than the Clippers.
    Yes the Grizzlies are a great darkhorse for sure. I just find it ironic that just 2 seasons ago (if you were even a fan then ) the Thunder were in a similar position. Tons of young talent that needed time to gel and build and was working on changing culture (for you guys it was relocating, changing team name, logos and all that) for us it's changing the loser mentality yet instead of relating to any of the similarities you've become a bully mentally. You of all people should be able to understand the Clippers right now. You guys didn't win shit in Durant's first 2 seasons.. and were considered laughingstock only 2 years ago.

Then going into the playoffs last season the Thunder got no respect from anyone and had to earn it by putting up a fight. This current Clippers team is on the same trajectory as the Thunder were in the way of a super young new coach, great cap situation, immense young talent and depth and a budding young superstar.

If anything I'm more disappointed in you and the rest of the Thunder fans that have failed to remain grounded. It only took you one 1st round playoff exit and 1 good regular season to have this cocky, bully mentality with other fans.

Btw... the Clippers were the hottest team in the league going 12-4 at one point until Eric Gordon got injured. 2nd ranked defense after Miami, 1st best rebounding team, 8th in offensive ranking, 1st in points in the paint and 1st in assists and blocked shots over that stretch. Since you said the team never won when healthy. Outside of Portland, New Jersey and a handful of others how many teams won without their top scorer and defender for 25 games.. and their All star from last season for half the season????

Guess how many games total the fully healthy Clippers starting 5 have together this season? 6.
    Last edited by Clippersfan86; 03-31-2011 at 03:51 PM.