Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Exclamation Why does LeBron post workout videos every day he wakes up early?

https://streamable.com/6r0m1

This is some cringy basic white girl stuff. He makes sure everyone knows he got up at 5am to workout. How cringy. Just do YOU. I can understand a 20 something year old doing it. But man you're a grown ass man with kids doing it for validation.

Default Re: Why does LeBron post workout videos every day he wakes up early?

Why do you post threads every day you wake up early?

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Attention whore.

Continuing the narrative that he somehow worked his way into greatness as if the NBA didn't propel and manufacture it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wally450
    Why do you post threads every day you wake up early?

Downtime at the office. I get paid to post. You?

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    Attention whore.

Continuing the narrative that he somehow worked his way into greatness as if the NBA didn't propel and manufacture it.
    I used to post like LeBron when i was 19. "Woke up at 5am to gym". I cringe just thinking about them. But this 34 year old father of 3 still does it

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    I used to post like LeBron when i was 19. "Woke up at 5am to gym". I cringe just thinking about them. But this 34 year old father of 3 still does it
    And it's even more cringe because it's not like dude is working a normal 9-5 that it's super difficult to wake up early. Dude's entire life and all time he has is dedicated to this, that's what makes it 100x more cringey.

LeCringe

Quote Originally Posted by superduper
    And it's even more cringe because it's not like dude is working a normal 9-5 that it's super difficult to wake up early. Dude's entire life and all time he has is dedicated to this, that's what makes it 100x more cringey.

LeCringe

Look at how many snaps he has in this ONE story alone. This is everyday of the week. He's insecure as ever

Schools for kids

Taco Tuesday

Workout snaps

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy
    Schools for kids

Taco Tuesday

Workout snaps
    LeBusiness is going to try to trademark "No Shave November" next

What a fking clown

LeBron tries to trademark the word: basketball

what the fvck are those lunges with a foot twist?

looks like a surefire way to wreck your knees

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsmasher
    what the fvck are those lunges with a foot twist?

looks like a surefire way to wreck your knees

Looked like it was just poor balance or maybe he's preparing for flopping this season

Because he knows that there are millions of his fans that are interested in him. You on the other hand are posting about someone other than you but more importantly who in the blue **** is interested enough to give you anything?

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    Because he knows that there are millions of his fans that are interested in him. You on the other hand are posting about someone other than you but more importantly who in the blue **** is interested enough to give you anything?

You sound so pathetic especially considering youre a grown adult

I'm definitely going wth: so Op can make a thread about him.