Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: remember when golden state fans boo'd their owner for trading ellis

it's called loyalty and exactly what players should want from their fans.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno
    Hell, I would've boo'd if I were there too
    TBH, I was happy to trade Monta with his bad attitude. Just didn't want Bogut. He really pissed me off with Mopedgate and then what he said when Steph was drafted. Ugh. Bye Monta. Still got a soft spot for him in some kind of way. Happy he's still playing but I'm glad he's gone from the Warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    Well.. in hindsight.. do golden state warrior fans owe him a city wide revolving public blow job train?
    Might be overwhelming for those 4inch peckered Asians.

They bood because he was the leasing scorer on the team at the time and the thought of an oft injured Bogut in return didnt sound good. That and the fact that Lacob was already talking about moving the team while the team wasnt playing well. He had a blueprint its just the fans didnt know it yet.