Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Default Re: Danilo CLOWNS Curry.....He will be top 5 small forward this season if healthy

Dudes been balling. He is CLEARLY top 5 this season. I was right only thing i was wrong about is Hayward being top 5 and George pussed out from Pacers plan of him being a 4 so have to count him as a 3.

KD
    Kawhi
    Bran
    George
    Gallo

outside that shtty game against Miami dude has been averaging in the last 10

25/5/3/1 on 62TS%, 1to a game. 126 ORTG
    Denver 5-5 in those games and they played GS twice, OKC, Indy, Charlotte, Detroit and Miami, with a win over GS and they were competitive in all those games. Not a single double digit loss. Highest margin of loss was by 7 @ memphis

where are the nikkas that was laughing at me and putting scrubs like Wiggins, Parson, Ariza, Gay, MATT BARNES an JEFF GREEN over Gallo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWPVF4cgfxQ

30/6/2/2 1to, 68TS against Detroits top 10 D. go ahead shot to win da damn ting
    Last edited by Hamtaro CP3KDKG; 01-24-2016 at 03:01 PM.

Default Re: Danilo CLOWNS Curry.....He will be top 5 small forward this season if healthy

Feel like he finna have a monster game in the next week
    Wiz, Indy, Raps, Utah.........Only Raps @ Denver tho

Snubbed...