Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Best poster ever High Potential's Avatar

Default Look at Australia's women's basketball skintight uniforms:WNBA needs those.

All WNBA needs to do is shorten those shirts to just below the ass and I know they'd have atleast me as a new semi-regular fan

Default Re: Look at Australia's women's basketball skintight uniforms:WNBA needs those.

Have u seen most of the women in the WNBA? No matter how you dress them they still won't be sexy.

Default Re: Look at Australia's women's basketball skintight uniforms:WNBA needs those.

They need to kick out the uglies then and bring in some models to replace them, no matter if the models can't play basketball, because quite frankly the women already in the league can barely play as it is.

For the uglies, create an ugly minor league, because the uglies still have potential to get cosmetic surgery for themselves and redeem themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by High Potential
    They need to kick out the uglies then and bring in some models to replace them, no matter if the models can't play basketball, because quite frankly the women already in the league can barely play as it is.

For the uglies, create an ugly minor league, because the uglies still have potential to get cosmetic surgery for themselves and redeem themselves.
    Wow you're a douche.

Banned

It looks pretty uncomfortable.

Intelligent fan

Quote Originally Posted by 2LeTTeRS
    Have u seen most of the women in the WNBA? No matter how you dress them they still won't be sexy.
    All that needs to be said.

Quote Originally Posted by Phar
    if it was uncomfortable, one of the top womens teams wouldn't be wearing it.

RETIRED, ISH 2008-2013 willds09's Avatar

Talking Re: Look at Australia's women's basketball skintight uniforms:WNBA needs those.

Quote Originally Posted by Phar
    Who cares, they are not uncomfortable, and I'm kool with, matter fact any straight many would be comfortable with it, but your gay @ss? That's a different story lol

Defense? Whats that? The Italian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by willds09
    Who cares, they are not uncomfortable, and I'm kool with, matter fact any straight many would be comfortable with it, but your gay @ss? That's a different story lol
    Your an idiot, she is a girl.

All WNBA needs to do is shorten those shirts to just below the ass and I know they'd have atleast me as a new semi-regular fan
    Well...to each his own. But seeing mostly ugly women in skin-tight uniforms makes me cringe.

Daughter: Mommy, when I grow up, I'll look just like you and pretty.
    Mom: Sorry honey you won't. I had plastic surgery. You're going to be ugly as f*ck.

RETIRED, ISH 2008-2013 willds09's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Italian
    Your an idiot, she is a girl.
    I know that idiot, I'm saying there should be no straight guy complaining about how tight tha unis are

Very good NBA starter

lmfao

I know that idiot, I'm saying there should be no straight guy complaining about how tight tha unis are
    If you knew that then why would you have called her gay? Wouldn't that insinuate that she likes women and therefore would like the uniforms?

Banned

You need to read some of the responses again.

if it was uncomfortable, one of the top womens teams wouldn't be wearing it.
    Well, I just said it looked that way; I dunno if it is or not. Wearing something tight while playing basketball is just awkward to me.