Default Curry is without a doubt great but GSW is 1st seed in the West without him easily

GSW is truly stacked, with great coaching. Just adding Curry makes them even greater.

Default Re: Curry is without a doubt great but GSW is 1st seed in the West without him easily

I've got no problems if you think the Dubs are that good, but I'd have them third.
    Last edited by Inferno; 05-10-2016 at 03:49 AM.

Default Re: Curry is without a doubt great but GSW is 1st seed in the West without him easily

So you think they beat the Spurs in the west conference, "easily"?

Without Steph, Spurs win at least 1 more game on the Dubs, making them a 68-win team. Who's beating that?

Curry won them 20 games in the regular season by himself.
    So if you subtract that from the win total you would get something around a 50 win team.
    if that is what you think would get the 1st seed in the west then you're a retarded piece of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by SexSymbol
    Curry won them 20 games in the regular season by himself.
    So if you subtract that from the win total you would get something around a 50 win team.
    if that is what you think would get the 1st seed in the west then you're a retarded piece of shit.
    Bullshit way of approaching things. You don't know how the team would have played without him. They still have the best spot-up 3pt shooter in the game in Klay, they still have their best playmaker/defender in Green, they still have a top 3 rim protector in the league in Bogut, they still have one of the best benches in the league, one of the top 3 coaches.

Plus, you take away Steph's contract and add 1-2 more role players to the team, they can still be on top of the West as constructed.

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    Bullshit way of approaching things. You don't know how the team would have played without him. They still have the best spot-up 3pt shooter in the game in Klay, they still have their best playmaker/defender in Green, they still have a top 3 rim protector in the league in Bogut, they still have one of the best benches in the league, one of the top 3 coaches.

Plus, you take away Steph's contract and add 1-2 more role players to the team, they can still be on top of the West as constructed.
    I know how they would've played without him, I was watching those games.
    There were multiple times when he sparked a run out of 10+ deficit.
    There's a reason he's by far the best player on the planet right now.
    and what kind of bullshit is that with replacing him with role players? OP said this team without curry, not this team, without curry, but other good players in his place.
    Bogut is not a top3 rim protector in the league, stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by SexSymbol
    I know how they would've played without him, I was watching those games.
    There were multiple times when he sparked a run out of 10+ deficit.
    There's a reason he's by far the best player on the planet right now.
    and what kind of bullshit is that with replacing him with role players? OP said this team without curry, not this team, without curry, but other good players in his place.
    Bogut is not a top3 rim protector in the league, stop it.
    led the league in defensive +/- in 2014 and 2015, tied for best DRTG on the team with Green last year, had the best DRTG this year.

I'd put Gobert and Jordan over him due to the minutes they play but he's at the very least in the top 5. 91 DRTG in the Playoffs right now.

All the retards coming out of the woodwork

GS only finished 6 games ahead.

You are underestimating Currys impact.

Because you aren't too bright at basketball.