Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Arrow I'm the biggest Curry hater...but he will go down as the most dominant player EVER

Dude is unguardable.

How do you even stop him?

Yes, more dominant than MJ. And yes, more dominant than prime Shaq. Steph Curry is a different animal.

Default Re: I'm the biggest Curry hater...but he will go down as the most dominant player EVER

Love you, Fudgey.

Default Re: I'm the biggest Curry hater...but he will go down as the most dominant player EVER

glad you accepting it my mans

Good High School Starter 100grandman's Avatar

I'm a bigger Curry hater.....cuz I would never make a dumbass thread like this.

Props for Fudge, respekk his name

Not1,Not2,Not3,Not4... ninephive's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    Dude is unguardable.

How do you even stop him?

Yes, more dominant than MJ. And yes, more dominant than prime Shaq. Steph Curry is a different animal.
    You stop him by guarding him. The Spurs did it in 2013 and sent him home. The Clippers did it in 2014 and sent him home in the first round of the playoffs. The guy has only won like 5 or 6 playoff series in his career, so it's not like he's that dominant in terms of winning in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by ninephive
    You stop him by guarding him. The Spurs did it in 2013 and sent him home. The Clippers did it in 2014 and sent him home in the first round of the playoffs. The guy has only won like 5 or 6 playoff series in his career, so it's not like he's that dominant in terms of winning in the playoffs.
    Those were before he became the best in the league and you know it.

Also before Kerr.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by ninephive
    Green will block his 3's again and take his soul like he did in the regular season. We will have our full squad this time for every game. Duncan, Diaw, etc. It's a WRAP. I can't wait to crush the little boy and his team so all these frauds disappear again for the rest of the off-season. #6 coming right up. Believe it.

95 melting down

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

on a stack team curry is unstoppable, on an average team he's not as good obviously

he is the best player in the world.
    on pace to become the GOAT

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by riseagainst
    0/11

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs5Rings2014
    0/11
    are you talking about Aldridge and Kawhi's combined FG/attempts in the 4th quarter last night?

Not1,Not2,Not3,Not4... ninephive's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by riseagainst
    At least let the guy have a prime Tony Parker level playoff game before we crown him the best ever.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge

more dominant than MJ
    [COLOR="Navy"]Jordan's 1991 was on another level:[/COLOR]

Per 100 Possessions

[COLOR="DarkRed"]JORDAN 1991 RS: 42.7 pts.. 8.1 reb..[COLOR="White"]4[/COLOR] 7.5 ast.. 3.3 tov.. 3.7 stl.. 1.4 blk.. 60.4 ts.. 125 ORtg.. 31.6 PER.. 0.321 WS/48[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Navy"]CURRY [COLOR="White"]4[/COLOR] 2016 RS: 42.5 pts.. 7.7 reb..[COLOR="White"]4[/COLOR] 9.4 ast.. 4.7 tov.. 3.0 stl.. 0.3 blk.. 66.9 ts.. 125 ORtg.. 31.5 PER.. 0.318 WS/48[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Red"]JORDAN 1991 PO: 41.8 pts.. 8.5 reb.. 11.2 ast.. 3.4 tov.. 3.2 stl.. 1.8 blk.. 60.0 ts.. 127 ORtg.. 32.0 PER.. 0.333 WS/48[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Navy"]Jordan had higher Player Efficiency Rating and points-per-possession (ORtg), even though Curry's efficiency was boosted by carrying a smaller load on both sides of the ball:[/COLOR]

[COLOR="White"]....................[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]PERCENTAGE OF TEAM POINTS SCORED WHILE PLAYER WAS ON FLOOR[/COLOR]

[COLOR="White"].........................[/COLOR]RS[COLOR="White"].....[/COLOR]RS 4th[COLOR="White"]....[/COLOR] PO[COLOR="White"]....[/COLOR]PO 4th[COLOR="White"]....[/COLOR]Finals[COLOR="White"]..[/COLOR] Finals 4th

JORDAN 1997... 36.0..... 40.1..... 37.7..... 46.3...... 40.9...... 50.4 [COLOR="DarkGreen"]<--- links to nba.com data[/COLOR]
    JORDAN 1998... 36.3..... 42.1..... 39.7..... 48.8...... 43.6...... 49.1

CURRY 2015..... 29.9..... 36.2..... 33.4..... 36.6...... 29.3...... 40.6
    CURRY 2016..... 35.0..... 39.3

[COLOR="Navy"]Ultimately, Jordan achieved the highest honor (winning championship and FMVP), [COLOR="Indigo"]while carrying a bigger load on both ends[/COLOR], which makes efficiency arguments irrevelant..

Not that it matters - Jordan had higher Player Efficiency Rating and points-per-possession (while carrying the larger load on both ends)
    [/color]