Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Default Re: Chris Paul Has To Be Restrained From Entering Boston's Locker Room

Why is Paul wasting his energy arguing with a nobody? At least when Paul wins a ring, he won't win it by riding the coattails of 3 superstars.

My Name Is My Name MarloStanfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Allstar24
    Why is Paul wasting his energy arguing with a nobody? At least when Paul wins a ring, he won't win it by riding the coattails of 3 superstars.
    A top PG in the NBA is a nobody now? The stupidity of some Laker fans amazes me.

Decent playground baller

that was some dumb stuff from rondo. if they traded places he'd be the ringless one. i wanna smash that kid's face.

Quote Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
    A top PG in the NBA is a nobody now? The stupidity of some Laker fans amazes me.
    Speaking of stupidity...

I rule the local playground Floppy's Avatar

Poor Paul. Trashtalks all the time and is one of the dirtiest players in the NBA.

I feel for him.

What Rondo did was totally uncalled for! Who is he to talk trash to Paul?

I dont think Rondo is that good.

I think he is good, but not as good as ppl give him credit for.

Chris Paul is a hot head, simple as that. He needs to learn how to control his temper and anger in game situations like this. Outburst like these bring back the Julius Hodges incident at NC State. CP3 needs to learn how to control his aggression better.

Banned

CP3 is furious and he might drop smth like 20 assists next time they meet and makes sure Rondo walks out 0/0/0

Quote Originally Posted by KubiliusF
    CP3 is furious and he might drop smth like 20 assists next time they meet and makes sure Rondo walks out 0/0/0
    If that happened, I would have to be assisted to my feet because I laughed for too long. Rondo sure has a big mouth for a player that cant really see Chris Paul.

(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^) big baller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarloStanfield

Man, get off of marlos account.

Rondo talking trash about Paul?
    Who is he to say anything about a player that it's 3x better than him?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Allstar24
    People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Derek Fisher is a shell of his former self. Check your own PG situation on the Lakers if you want to really scoff at something.

Local High School Star

Geez there are a lot of CP apologists on here. Rondo was talking smack. Trash talking, ya know? Why is it so horribly unacceptable for him to talk some smack? The point was to get CP out of his game and CLEARLY it worked. Look for more teams to try to get CP all pissy after this outburst. Dude needs to grow the **** up and stop *****ing. Let your play do the talking CP.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore Brandon Roy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    Chris Paul is a hot head, simple as that. He needs to learn how to control his temper and anger in game situations like this. Outburst like these bring back the Julius Hodges incident at NC State. CP3 needs to learn how to control his aggression better.
    He should learn how to control his aggression better, but citing the Julius Hodges incident isn't quite fair. Hodges told Paul that he killed Paul's grandfather (who was murdered a couple years earlier). If any of us were put in that position, I think we would have done much worse than hitting Hodges in the groin.

I think that there's always a line that shouldn't be crossed when talking trash. It's one thing to make fun of someone's game, but it's different when you get personal and start talking about someone's career. When someone crosses that line when playing pickup ball, it can be a settled with a fight. In the NBA/NCAA, there are refs, rules, and David Stern to answer to.

Both players are good players, but let's not get it twisted; if you were to trade Rondo for Paul straight up, Rondo wouldn't be nearly as effective on the Hornets and Paul would probably end his career with multiple rings. Rondo's arrogance is starting to get really tiring not only to the fans, but to his own teammates:

[QUOTE]After the game Sunday night, Celtics guard Ray Allen walked into the Hornets

Local High School Star

the fact is players say **** to cp3 because they KNOW he will blow up. he loses his cool and players know it. hes not like duncan who brushes it off then murders you. hes not like kobe who feeds off it then makes you pay. hes like cp3. hes a thug with a short fuse.

its a damn shame to because he has alot of talent