Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Former Bulls Fan.

Default Re: JR Smith and his groupie bus

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    What you posted was pointless. The point which you missed because maybe your head is stuck up your ass is simple. The kid was amazed at how much sex NBA players see. Well if you go to college your sex life increases. So if you are so pressed on getting laid with random women? Go to college. You dont have to wish upon a star to be JR Smith to sleep with women. You can do it while you get an education, degree and future job. Not sure why you couldnt follow that.
    You don't to insult me for you not being able to type a proper ****ing sentence. Your the one that needs to get his head out of his ass and understand that other people will not see what you typed the way you did. Also just in case you didn't know, your sex life increases more in High School than in college.

Quote Originally Posted by LosBulls
    You don't to insult me for you not being able to type a proper ****ing sentence. Your the one that needs to get his head out of his ass and understand that other people will not see what you typed the way you did. Also just in case you didn't know, your sex life increases more in High School than in college.
    Dont lecture me about grammar given what you wrote. And your sex life increased more in HS than college? Funny. Explain how? Matter of fact dont. Save me the trouble reading more pointless shyt. In college kids go away to school and have some sort of "freedom". You wake up when you want. Go to class when you want. Stay out as late as you want. Drink, smoke and do things normally under the roof of your parents in HS wouldnt allow. You also experience things and those sexual frustrated youths who had to cut school or couldnt sneak someone in thier home because mom was occupying the livin room all night? Well you dont have that barrier anymore.

But yeah somehow in HS you get laid more than college. Again funny part II. How did you get laid more in HS? Cut school and hope your parents didnt come home early? It damn sure wasnt you staying out late getting drunk.

Former Bulls Fan.

Dont lecture me about grammar given what you wrote. And your sex life increased more in HS than college? Funny. Explain how? Matter of fact dont. Save me the trouble reading more pointless shyt. In college kids go away to school and have some sort of "freedom". You wake up when you want. Go to class when you want. Stay out as late as you want. Drink, smoke and do things normally under the roof of your parents in HS wouldnt allow. You also experience things and those sexual frustrated youths who had to cut school or couldnt sneak someone in thier home because mom was occupying the livin room all night? Well you dont have that barrier anymore.

But yeah somehow in HS you get laid more than college. Again funny part II. How did you get laid more in HS? Cut school and hope your parents didnt come home early? It damn sure wasnt you staying out late getting drunk.
    Il bet you anything there are more pregnant chicks walking around High School than around a college campus.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by Glide2keva
    Have fun playing guess your STD.

What you posted was pointless. The point which you missed because maybe your head is stuck up your ass is simple. The kid was amazed at how much sex NBA players see. Well if you go to college your sex life increases. So if you are so pressed on getting laid with random women? Go to college. You dont have to wish upon a star to be JR Smith to sleep with women. You can do it while you get an education, degree and future job. Not sure why you couldnt follow that.
    He's probably referring to the amount of women and the degree of hotness of the ladies that NBA players can hook up with.

Great college starter 50inchvertical's Avatar

Il bet you anything there are more pregnant chicks walking around High School than around a college campus.
    you serious? Where do you live?

You're not bright kid.

Former Bulls Fan.

Quote Originally Posted by 50inchvertical
    you serious? Where do you live?
    I went to Farragutt Highschool (Kevin Garnett's Highschool).

The Holy Trinity

Quote Originally Posted by heyhey
    where da white woman at?

[COLOR="white"]lol yea i went there[/COLOR]
    There is a token white chick there! Look she's turning her head to the side. In the next photo, she'll be in a different spot. It's like "Where's Waldo?" only with a whore... a white whore!
    Last edited by jrong; 10-06-2010 at 12:00 AM.

Mozart Basketball no pun intended's Avatar

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

Sounds like someone had a tight leash in HS . You probably do get more laid in college than in HS but wouldn't always be the case. I'm not in college yet but from when I've gone there to chill with buddies it doesn't really seem all that different(With getting laid) than HS.

National High School Star FindingTim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OhNoTimNoSho
    I bet about 3 out of 4 of them are mothers looking for money to raise their kids.
    I was thinking the same thing except without the kids part.

Quote Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
    Sounds like someone had a tight leash in HS . You probably do get more laid in college than in HS but wouldn't always be the case. I'm not in college yet but from when I've gone there to chill with buddies it doesn't really seem all that different(With getting laid) than HS.
    Tight leash? You mean not being able to stay out 2-3 am? Not being able to get wasted and come home during that time? Not being able to have numerous people over where you end up boning? Not being able to say f*ck school today not going? Ok, if thats a tight leash than what did other HSers do?

Anyway, you arent in college yet as you said so why are you even entertaining this issue? Gurantee after 4yrs of college you'll look back at your post and say you see the difference instead of speculating from a far far distance.

Decent playground baller KingMichael23's Avatar

J.R. is living the dream but the girls are ugly.

Former Bulls Fan.

Tight leash? You mean not being able to stay out 2-3 am? Not being able to get wasted and come home during that time? Not being able to have numerous people over where you end up boning? Not being able to say f*ck school today not going? Ok, if thats a tight leash than what did other HSers do?

Anyway, you arent in college yet as you said so why are you even entertaining this issue? Gurantee after 4yrs of college you'll look back at your post and say you see the difference instead of speculating from a far far distance.
    I did all those things haha. On Holidays i would not come back til' the next day.