Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: i'm getting back into the world of collecting. whats the next thing i should order?

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    Trading cards has to be the dumbest thing ever...I can see kids playing battle card games like pokemon or yugioh, but what is the point of bball cards? You gonna look at it for like 2 full minutes, and then put it back in its special case? I mean shit there is no one left to trade em with...unless you do it online, but where is the fun in that?

What are you doing, Kenneth?

A) what are you 80 years old? Who the **** ever traded cards. I bought them when i was a kid to collect them for myself.

B) online is where all collecting is done these days. Rare items of all types are hard to find near you. Thats why theyre valuable .. duh

C) who the **** ever played the pokemon game when they collected the cards. It was just the same as sports cards. The only one people played was magic..

D) its still insanely popular online. And has been going on for 100 years. Out of all collecting hobby markets. Cards are probably the most sustainable in history.

Coins, stamps, dolls and other things have gone down. While cards on ebay still sell for many thousands of dollars

Its like a stock or an investment. Youl never see a kobe or jordan card go down in value

And some people display them in glass cases or on book cases. Theyre not just something you put in a shoe box under the bed.

Banned

Default Re: i'm getting back into the world of collecting. whats the next thing i should order?

Quote Originally Posted by ralph_i_el
    Wow I pegged you for 15. Sorry you got to be 31 and are still this stupid.

All i know is most people in and around the nba hold nearly the exact same opinions as i do. Countless hof'ers say the exact same things as i do on ish every other day

Youre the minority.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    All i know is most people in and around the nba hold nearly the exact same opinions as i do. Countless hof'ers say the exact same things as i do on ish every other day

Youre the minority.
    That's because you are a sheep and whenever one of your idols say something you bow down and repeat the same shit to the rest of the world repeatedly. You don't even have any basketball opinions of your own.

Also, quit wasting money of this stupid bullshit. Go use that same money to buy God's medicine (Cannabis) and enhance your life Instead of trying to get all excited over looking at a ****ing card for 3 seconds and then putting it away.

get a lebron jersey

Jokic Stan

Youve obviously never seen the thread where i posted pics of my bitch in her underwear lol

And i just said im dating a sugar mama that works at a hospital. Becoming a neurosurgeon. I have an inheritance and retired years ago. Its a monthly amount that keeps me happy. But when i settle down i'l be more than well off. The first one to have a grandkid in my family gets everything they stand to inherit upfront. 3 mill. So even if i dont marry this girl i'l be set

I think i can afford a few hundred dollars on a hobby lol
    This poster is definitely a teenager.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lensanity
    That's because you are a sheep and whenever one of your idols say something you bow down and repeat the same shit to the rest of the world repeatedly. You don't even have any basketball opinions of your own.

Also, quit wasting money of this stupid bullshit. Go use that same money to buy God's medicine (Cannabis) and enhance your life Instead of trying to get all excited over looking at a ****ing card for 3 seconds and then putting it away.

You act like i wasnt the one preaching the things i say before it was popular

People used to trash kobe and say he wasnt close to jordan. I was saying the opposite

Now its popular to say kobe is the closest thing to mike that we've ever seen

The media coppies me. That 50+ win playoff teams beatin list was material i was using on ish years ago. Then this playoffs it was ised by espn and jalen rose.

I'm the original. Theyre the sheep that were blind but now can see

I showed them the light

Banned

You act like i wasnt the one preaching the things i say before it was popular

People used to trash kobe and say he wasnt close to jordan. I was saying the opposite

Now its popular to say kobe is the closest thing to mike that we've ever seen

The media coppies me. That 50+ win playoff teams beatin list was material i was using on ish years ago. Then this playoffs it was ised by espn and jalen rose.

I'm the original. Theyre the sheep that were blind but now can see

I showed them the light
    Kobe is not, never has been, and never will be a top 10 basketball player of all time. There is not even a discussion to be made about it.

Banned

Kobe is not, never has been, and never will be a top 10 basketball player of all time. There is not even a discussion to be made about it.

But who agrees with you?

I have mike, bron, west, shaq, phil, magic, bird on my side.. you have dubeta

College superstar

Wow I pegged you for 15. Sorry you got to be 31 and are still this stupid.

Banned

But who agrees with you?

I have mike, bron, west, shaq, phil, magic, bird on my side.. you have dubeta
    You mean the guy that picked Kwame over Gasol, Morrison over Roy and MKG over Lillard?

Banned

You mean the guy that picked Kwame over Gasol, Morrison over Roy and MKG over Lillard?

Agreed. Mj is probably the most retarded basketball mind in nba history. I'l give you that.

Ok scratch him off my list

Still... theres countless others. Hundreds of big names that all have kobe better than top 10.. mostly top 5-6

The
    Agreed. Mj is probably the most retarded basketball mind in nba history. I'l give you that.

Ok scratch him off my list

Still... theres countless others. Hundreds of big names that all have kobe better than top 10.. mostly top 5-6
    Lol
    Last edited by ralph_i_el; 08-07-2015 at 09:35 PM.

Banned

The

Lol
    just off the top of my head...

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
    Michael Jordan
    Tim Duncan
    Shaquille O'Neal
    Kevin Garnett
    Jerry West
    Magic Johnson
    LeBron James
    Hakeem Olajuwon
    Larry Bird
    Dirk Nowitzki
    Isiah Thomas
    Dwyane Wade
    Charles Barkley
    Allen Iverson
    Jason Kidd
    Clyde Drexler
    Paul Pierce
    Kevin McHale
    Steve Nash
    Kevin Durant
    Tracy McGrady
    James Worthy
    Grant Hill
    Pau Gasol
    Dennis Rodman
    Amar'e Stoudemire
    Yao Ming
    Reggie Miller
    Gilbert Arenas
    Stephon Marbury
    Robert Horry
    Steve Kerr
    Bill Walton
    Derek Fisher
    Byron Scott
    Andre Iguodala
    Brent Barry
    Mark Jackson
    George Karl
    Gregg Popovich
    Doc Rivers
    Rick Carlisle
    Stan Van Gundy
    Brian Shaw
    Derek Fisher
    Mike Brown
    Doug Collins
    Alvin Gentry
    P.J. Carlesimo
    Phil Jackson
    Larry Brown
    Kurt Rambis
    Mike Dunleavy
    Kiki Vandeweghe
    Sam Mitchell
    Reggie Theus
    Pat Riley
    Mike Fratello
    Jeff Van Gundy
    Lenny Wilkens
    Rudy Tomjanovich
    Hubie Brown

i can remember all of these people basically saying kobe is one of the best ever/right there with mj/ top 10 or better/ best laker ever/ once in a generation etc...

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

kenneth, why would you fall for such a troll?

There is absolutely zero discussion concerning Kobe and the top 10...that shit is over.

The ONLY discussion is how high he is in the top 10.

Personally, I have it like this...

MJ
    Kareem
    KOBE

He's the third best player of all time.

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    kenneth, why would you fall for such a troll?

There is absolutely zero discussion concerning Kobe and the top 10...that shit is over.

The ONLY discussion is how high he is in the top 10.

Personally, I have it like this...

MJ
    Kareem
    KOBE

He's the third best player of all time.
    How does he have a case over Timmy? Jesus. Shaq? MAGIC???