Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-01-2013, 05:35 PM   #1
CavaliersFTW
3-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default "NBA on TNT" 2/28/13 - how can I re-watch that episode!

Will they encore it ever? Do they allow downloads of episodes on itunes? Must get my hands on it, for those that don't know, a clip from my Youtube channel was shown of Bill Russell jumping over a guy and Kenny Smith allegedly broke the play down and talked about it briefly
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 05:41 PM   #2
mentallooser
High School Varsity 6th Man

mentallooser has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: "NBA on TNT" 2/28/13 - how can I re-watch that episode!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
Will they encore it ever? Do they allow downloads of episodes on itunes? Must get my hands on it, for those that don't know, a clip from my Youtube channel was shown of Bill Russell jumping over a guy and Kenny Smith allegedly broke the play down and talked about it briefly
Then tweet or email the show asking about it.
mentallooser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 05:43 PM   #3
Jameerthefear
C/O 2016

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wow. This is so cool. Your video has gone everywhere. 700k views.
Congrats
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 07:30 PM   #4
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
That's awesome! Was it during the Bulls game? I still have it recorded if yes.
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 07:42 PM   #5
CavaliersFTW
3-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightprowler10
That's awesome! Was it during the Bulls game? I still have it recorded if yes.
I think it was during, or after, let's just assume you have it for a second... would you possibly be able to upload to youtube in such a scenario? or do you not have that sort of capability?
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 02:46 PM   #6
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I have made some surprisingly high quality videos by just filming my HDTV with my phone's HD camera. Unfortunately though, I checked last night and I don't have that bit by TNT recorded. Just some stuff about Minny Lakers. Sorry.
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 03:03 PM   #7
Y2Gezee
Troll spotting pro

Y2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected poster

nba.com shows clips from the show on overdrive.
Y2Gezee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 03:17 PM   #8
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Check mixmakers, someone probably has it. If you tell me what game it was I'll try and help you out.

Edit: Looked around and no dice. You might want to register there and ask around though. Guys upload every game of the season, so I'm sure someone has TNT stuff.

Last edited by ProfessorMurder : 03-02-2013 at 03:49 PM.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: