Quote Originally Posted by scm5
I understand your frustration, but if he was yelling at you and he was messing up as well, you should have gotten right back in his face and called him out for it.

Maybe he's roid raging since you mention he's pretty built and works out constantly. He could have just had a momentary lapse in judgement and now regrets it since you guys were sorta friends before. I would forgive him this one time, it's a game and there might be other stuff going on in his life that you might not know about.
I wasn't even messing up lol. He screwed up many times though but he blames me for that too probably lol.

Someone else mentioned he might be roid raging today at the gym. Funny.

There's things in my life that he doesn't know about too and I'm stressed out in life just like everyone else. We all got personal problems and issues but we don't go out and take it out on someone smaller than us and in a pick up game at the local gym.

So no excuses for him and if he was so tough and such a bad ass, He should have yelled at the buff Black dude on our team too lol. But of course he didnt haha. The black dude is my friend at the gym too and he knows martial arts lol.