Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Banned

Default Re: Carmelo Anthony is the hardest person to guard in the NBA, even Kobe said so himself.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    So the "hardest person to guard" in the league has the worst playoff winning pct. ever? Interesting.
    kill yourself loser

Default Re: Carmelo Anthony is the hardest person to guard in the NBA, even Kobe said so himself.

Quote Originally Posted by HYJ
    If I remember correctly they lost to LA Clippers not the LA Lakers?
    I could be wrong but not sure, I definitely remember LA. But he definitely hasn't lost to bottom feeders

Quote Originally Posted by HYJ
    If I remember correctly they lost to LA Clippers not the LA Lakers?
    They did. Quinton Ross absolutely frustrated the living shit out of Melo.

21 points per on 33% shooting.

Love Live Life

Quote Originally Posted by iDunk
    According to ISH he's fat & isn't a winner despite never missing the playoffs, having a national championship, & 2 gold medals.
    This

Plus I don't get why y'all keep saying Lebron is harder to guard. You can back off Lebron and let him shoot and his post game sucks. Melo is way better offensively and needs to step up on d
    Last edited by TheReal Kendall; 04-08-2013 at 06:27 PM.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Tking714
    I'm not a huge fan of Melo, but he comes to play when it matters most. He just hasn't had the pieces fall into place for him.

Back when he was in the West he ran into the Lakers and Spurs one too many times. Those teams eventually won the chips.

03 he was a rook facing MVP KG with that team that Made the WCF and lost to Champ Lakers
    04 he lost to second seed Spurs
    05 he lost to eventual champ Spurs
    06 he lost to a crap Lakers team, but one with Prime Kobe
    07 he lost to eventual champ Spurs again
    08 he lost to top seeded Lakers who made the Finals, but lost to Boston
    09 he lost to the eventual champ Lakers

10 he lost to the Utah Jazz (this was a complete and utter upset I admit)

'11 he carried a crap injured Knicks squad by himself in the first round and lost to the Celtics, but posted monster numbers.
    '12 he lost to the eventual Champ Heat

This is the first time he has a healthy, productive Knicks squad. So this is the year that'll make or break him, and he's been producing. But seriously, Look how many times he had to go through the F'in Lakers and Spurs
    Wtf are you smoking? You got his playoff history completely wrong. He wasn't in the league for the '03 playoffs. In '04 he lost to KG's Wolves, not the Spurs. In '06, he lost to the Clippers, Kobe lost in the first round against the Suns.

And let's not exaggerate his '11 playoff run, he shot 37% for that series, and his only good game was game 2.

Serious playground baller Donkey4trading's Avatar

Nobody in the NBA is harder to guard than Lebron James..and if you think otherwise you might not know a thing about basketball

the dude is about to rack up his 4th MVP in 5 years, and had a streak of 30 pt games while shooting 60%+.. if that isn't hard to guard then i don't know what is

Banned

Lots of the Lebron pre-teen fan's in this thread.

Depends.

Overall its Durant because you have to factor in that no matter what you do, you will be called for a foul. He will score alot from FTs.

If we are talking purely about stopping him from making buckets then its Melo.

Quote Originally Posted by che guevara
    Wtf are you smoking? You got his playoff history completely wrong. He wasn't in the league for the '03 playoffs. In '04 he lost to KG's Wolves, not the Spurs. In '06, he lost to the Clippers, Kobe lost in the first round against the Suns.

And let's not exaggerate his '11 playoff run, he shot 37% for that series, and his only good game was game 2.
    Its not completely wrong, I listed the spurs twice by accident and mixed up the LAs. My point still stands that he only lost to stacked teams. Now that his team is halfway decent you get to see what he does; you can't dispute this

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Blame his shitty teammates and shitty coaches for that.
    Not surprised coming from a Kobe stan boy.