Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: Real Lakers fans. Are Kobe's press conferences pissing you off?

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    How bout Byron Scott grow a pair and bench his azz when he starts fukcing up the offense? Kobe is a weapon. He's always been like this. The only difference is he can't score anymore.
    bench kobe...still miss playoffs and not get a lottery pick

great plan

I'll post what I did in the GT:

Kobe wastes Laker possessions. What was he tonight from the field? 7/26? If he's not hitting the backside of a barn, there's just no way he should be attempting THAT many shots. Scott needs to bring him off the bench and/or play dude 15-20 minutes a game. Bench him even, if he's intent on chucking.

You gotta admire and respect the career Kobe has had, but you can't teach an old dog new tricks. Guy is a major liability out there right now.
    ^As I say this, though, tanking and having dude play reckless ensures us a top pick. We currently have no chance at making the playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Feeny
    The real laker fans, I feel torn about. Half of me feels sorry for them while another part of me finds this hillarious if it were my team, I'd have no idea how I'd react after being such forced to watch this

Honestly, all the hate to what Lebron got in "The Decision". It's synonomous to what's happening to LA now. Except Laker fans have to hear these post conference "stand-up comedic goodbies" every post-game loss.

Kobe's not coming back next year, he's leaving that franchise in ruins on his way out and he's doing it with a smile on his face

Decent college freshman game3524's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gus Hemmingway
    Honestly, all the hate to what Lebron got in "The Decision". It's synonomous to what's happening to LA now. Except Laker fans have to hear these post conference "stand-up comedic goodbies" every post-game loss.

He's not coming back next year and he's leaving that franchise in ruins on his way out.

How the **** are they even comparable?

Cali Love

Kobe's not coming back next year, he's leaving that franchise in ruins on his way out and he's doing it with a smile on his face
    You are one stupid mfer

Quote Originally Posted by catch24

^As I say this, though, tanking and having dude play reckless ensures us a top pick. We currently have no chance at making the playoffs
    So why even suit up? Just forfeit the games. Why not hold the ball for the duration of the shot clock?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Feeny
    None of them lead their teams in shots while shooting 30%. None of them were dead last in fg% among qualified players. This is so awful it's funny to watch.

Nobody will forget THIS. Articles will be written about this. Books. This will he brought up and mentioned on every board and social media
    You have mental issues maybe autism. All you talk about on here is Kobe its well beyond obsession with you that's unhealthily and weird as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by catch24

Yeah, but at the same time, the growth of our youngsters are stunted. Not to mention, the wrong message is being sent to them. That hero ball is ok. That there is a double standard. The game should be played the right way at all times. This stuff from Kobe is a slap in the face to the game and to the people who appreciate the game at its purest form.

Just seeing the post game interviews say it all. Kobe laughing and joking while every other player is dejected. Most mention lack of ball movement. They can't call Kobe. Not when their coach clearly stated there is a double standard.

Just sad season up ahead. Kobe holding this team hostage.

Very good NBA starter

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Exclamation Re: Real Lakers fans. Are Kobe's press conferences pissing you off?

So why even suit up? Just forfeit the games. Why not hold the ball for the duration of the shot clock?
    is this being serious? it would be way too obvious...what he is doing right now is perfect...dumbasses had no idea what was going on until I let yall in on the tanking secret a few days ago

I don't see why Kobe doesn't shoot less by this point. He's unfathomably bad. It's hard to watch him knowing how great he used to be. It's comical and sad at the same time. He could probably be a decent role player too, that's what is really sad. If he didn't shotjack so much, he could probably still put up 10-12 PPG on 43% or something and get 5 assists and 5 boards a game. I don't understand how you can let someone who is shooting 30% take this many shots. Tanking or not, it's not fair to the young players. And I'm surprised Kobe realize how bad he looks. He is playing like the player his biggest haters always painted him as being.

Quote Originally Posted by game3524
    How the **** are they even comparable?
    1. Quitting on his team (shot selection)
    2. Disrespecting the franchize (nightly on live air)
    3. Relieving cap space in 2016

Quote Originally Posted by ClipperRevival
    Yeah, but at the same time, the growth of our youngsters are stunted. Not to mention, the wrong message is being sent to them. That hero ball is ok. That there is a double standard. The game should be played the right way at all times. This stuff from Kobe is a slap in the face to the game and to the people who appreciate the game at its purest form.

Just seeing the post game interviews say it all. Kobe laughing and joking while every other player is dejected. Most mention lack of ball movement. They can't call Kobe. Not when their coach clearly stated there is a double standard.

Just sad season up ahead. Kobe holding this team hostage.
    True. I guess its just the lesser of two evils.

Let our players grow, sit Kobe and lose purposely

Have Kobe shoot the air out of the ball, and still lose purposely

Other than suiting up, isn't that what they're doing essentially? Giving Kobe the ball, and having him chuck relentlessly is suboptimal (no 3ball).
    Last edited by catch24; 12-02-2015 at 01:01 AM.

Decent college freshman game3524's Avatar

1. Quitting on his team (shot selection)
    2. Disrespecting the franchize (nightly on live air)
    3. Relieving cap space in 2016

One guy was in his prime, the other guy is washed up.

Try harder next time fool.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    I don't see why Kobe doesn't shoot less by this point. He's unfathomably bad. It's hard to watch him knowing how great he used to be. It's comical and sad at the same time. He could probably be a decent role player too, that's what is really sad. If he didn't shotjack so much, he could probably still put up 10-12 PPG on 43% or something and get 5 assists and 5 boards a game. I don't understand how you can let someone who is shooting 30% take this many shots. Tanking or not, it's not fair to the young players. And I'm surprised Kobe realize how bad he looks. He is playing like the player his biggest haters always painted him as being.
    And that's what pisses off Laker fans. We know Kobe has high bball iq and that he can play within the flow and make people better. But he chooses not too. He chooses the selfish, hero ball way.