Exclamation [Newmann] Harden is Ranked 382nd in Defensive real plus/minus.

Rockets keep this W

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Default Re: Harden is Ranked 382nd in Defensive real plus/minus.

His defensive effort is inexcusable. I don't want to go into his extremely public private life because I don't know him but I can't help but wonder if the fact his girl is spending all this time with the man she's actually married to may be getting to him. No man wants to feel like he's #2 and I can't help but wonder why a NBA player with contracts that will pay him hundreds of millions would ever put up with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    His defensive effort is inexcusable. I don't want to go into his extremely public private life because I don't know him but I can't help but wonder if the fact his girl is spending all this time with the man she's actually married to may be getting to him. No man wants to feel like he's #2 and I can't help but wonder why a NBA player with contracts that will pay him hundreds of millions would ever put up with that.
    Whats even more laughable was the amount of people defending him for his improved defensive skills. He looks worse than the 2013 season where he made a name for himself and his defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    I don't want to go into his extremely public private life because I don't know him but I can't help but wonder if the fact his girl is spending all this time with the man she's actually married to may be getting to him. No man wants to feel like he's #2 and
    He is used to just stand there and watch

#cuckold