Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: LeBron is averaging 5.5 FTA/g. Harden, 14.9

Quote Originally Posted by Micku
    Man, the players can touch his beard and its a foul. He'll run into a player, then he arms go up in the air, and he's like "Why is he here? I was gonn'a score. That's a foul."

When gets pass a player, he'll grab his arm, and then fall. And he's like, "He touched me a ref. That's a gay foul. Kick him outta the game."

He travels on his step back 3s. And use that little reggie miller kick. He kicks the player. As soon it connects, he falls down. And he's like "He touched me ref. Right in the toe. Dat's a foul."

He takes advantage of the rules. He has to be stopped.
    God, narratives are so much fun.

RRR3's arguments:

*make a generalized statement without posting a shred of evidence*

*rolling face*

Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7
    RRR3's arguments:

*make a generalized statement without posting a shred of evidence*

*rolling face*

You act like I’ve never seen Harden play. He gets calls other players simply don’t get.

3-time NBA All-Star

You can hate Harden's playstyle all you want, but at the end of the day he draws legitimate fouls.

Pure and simple.
    Half the time yeah but the other half is him taking advantage of this era's refs or rules. The kicking the legs out is not a foul. Him grabbing defenders arms is not a foul. Him thrusting his arms int the defenders arms is not a foul. Theres abunch of stuff he does thats not a foul.

That said you cant blame him for taking advantage of the rules and refs. Its ugly to watch but its definitely effective and helps his team win and thats the purpose of the game.

NBA sixth man of the year Micku's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23
    Half the time yeah but the other half is him taking advantage of this era's refs or rules. The kicking the legs out is not a foul. Him grabbing defenders arms is not a foul. Him thrusting his arms int the defenders arms is not a foul. Theres abunch of stuff he does thats not a foul.

That said you cant blame him for taking advantage of the rules and refs. Its ugly to watch but its definitely effective and helps his team win and thats the purpose of the game.
    You can't blame'em, but still you can hate. Screw the beard. And screw the refs. Look at his bs travel man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zpmigCh0Aw

Curry and Kyrie try to implement it.

Look at dez fouls:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZarLAPyj-c

In one play, James Harden went doggie style on this one dood. All over his back. Pinned down to the floor. Who got the foul? Not James Harden. And then all the times where they touched his beard? And then the flops! Like flopping is defense for him.

He has to be stopped. Rockets fans. The beard has to be stopped. Get Hakeem back. Get T-Mac back. Moses Malone. I know y'all wann'a win the chip, but at what cost? What cost I ask of you? This dude is molesting the rules.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Refs be hoeing the shit out of LeBron

Loney comes with facts.

OP comes with narratives and crying.
    Lol forget to switch accounts?