Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Default Re: Transgender People May Have Key Brain Differences, Scientist Says

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    I get why some people struggle to understand trans people. I do as well at times.

But like primetime said, these people just want to be accepted for who they are...they cannot control the way their brains work.
    This is true (sorry for bullying you btw bro)

I try to look at it from a parents perspective. I immediately feel empathy for trans people and the parents

Until theres a way to change people from thinking they're a different gender, empathy and acceptance is the only way

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Last edited by Patrick Chewing; 12-06-2019 at 12:40 AM.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

This one deserves it's own post.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=ux56a_1575592908

Wow.

Totally normal. We must accept!

I don't have any problems with transgender people. I just wouldn't give them mouth to mouth. I'm sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern
    I don't have any problems with transgender people. I just wouldn't give them mouth to mouth. I'm sorry.
    Then by definition you have some sort of problem with them if you wouldn't try to save someone's life if they needed it. You're not sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    Then by definition you have some sort of problem with them if you wouldn't try to save someone's life if they needed it. You're not sorry.
    Did you not see the last video that Patrick Chewing posted? I have no problems with that big lady. I'm even calling her a lady and not a man.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing

Wow.

df did i just watch

Wow.

Rrr3 rubbed himself to a nub over that one

But that's the problem and that's why their "community" or whatever you want them call them face backlash. Same goes for their supporters. They want everyone to accept them. But how can we accept a lie? A delusion? I certainly will not recognize someone as a different gender other than the gender and sex they were born as. To "accept" them is to deny Science. Accepting them for who they pretend to be only creates two liars as opposed to one.
    Suddenly Chewing cares about science.

Only when it fits to your agenda, I see.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Prime time only posts in the OTC now to comment on trans threads. Must have a family member that is trans.

You can pretend that there is no

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

[QUOTE=Hawker]Prime time only posts in the OTC now to comment on trans threads. Must have a family member that is trans.

You can pretend that there is no

Quote Originally Posted by jstern
    Pretty despicable attitude. No one is asking you to **** a trans person, but if you’re in a position to save a life, not doing it is pretty ****ed up. Unless the person was Hitler or something.

[QUOTE=RRR3]Pretty despicable attitude. No one is asking you to **** a trans person, but if you

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Pretty despicable attitude. No one is asking you to **** a trans person, but if you’re in a position to save a life, not doing it is pretty ****ed up. Unless the person was Hitler or something.

Lol @ the random, awkwardly forced insertion of “Hitler” in order to make sure virtue is fully signaled

Nobody tries harder than rr3.

[QUOTE=RRR3]Pretty despicable attitude. No one is asking you to **** a trans person, but if you