Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Transgender People May Have Key Brain Differences, Scientist Says

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    They don't need you to pretend they are 'normal'. They just want acceptance. Maybe stop calling them "fa[COLOR="Black"]g[/COLOR]ot"...

But that's the problem and that's why their "community" or whatever you want them call them face backlash. Same goes for their supporters. They want everyone to accept them. But how can we accept a lie? A delusion? I certainly will not recognize someone as a different gender other than the gender and sex they were born as. To "accept" them is to deny Science. Accepting them for who they pretend to be only creates two liars as opposed to one.

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon
    Ah, yes. Of course, they do.

And of course it isn't their fault. But someone being attracted to children isn't their fault either. Doesn't make it any more acceptable or correct, because it isn't. We shouldn't entertain their mental illness and play along with their make believe reality because they were born ****ed up. It's like... I'm sorry you're that way, but no, it's not normal.

Gays are on the same spectrum, they're just a lot closer to baseline. Of course, if I say that, people will say I'm full of hate... it's like, uh, no, you just have a disorder. Being gay is absolutely a disorder much in a similar way that being trans or being sexually attracted to children is. Well, being sexually attracted to children is almost undoubtedly exclusively environmental whilst gays and trans can be environmental or natural but I'd be interested to see if there's any data to the contrary. Nevertheless...

It may be who you are and there may be no cure and I have no actual true disdain for you because I am 100% able to recognize that it's not your fault and you didn't choose where you're at, but at the end of the day, you're ****ed up. Life isn't fair.

But just because life isn't fair doesn't mean we mold society around these people which is the world we find ourselves in.

To clarify, I don't think gays or trans can be "cured" with any type of "therapy" or any such nonsense. In some cases, maybe. But I'd wager that most of them are hard wired to be that way through no fault of their own or anyone around them.

But that doesn't mean their behavior isn't degenerate... because it absolutely is.
    If the people who hated them weren’t so mentality fvcked up to the point where these retards were getting killed, society wouldn’t be trying to mold us into acceptance the way they currently trying to. We must also blame the assholes that have no self control because they are equally retards, just on the other end of the spectrum.
    Last edited by egokiller; 12-05-2019 at 04:29 PM.

They know they are not 'normal' shogun. That's why their suicide rate is so high. Imagine if you in your current mind state was trapped in a girl's body, it would be awful. That's the reality for these people.

They don't need you to pretend they are 'normal'. They just want acceptance. Maybe stop calling them "fa[COLOR="Black"]g[/COLOR]ot"...
    they don't want acceptance, they want glorification

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    But that's the problem and that's why their "community" or whatever you want them call them face backlash. Same goes for their supporters. They want everyone to accept them. But how can we accept a lie? A delusion? I certainly will not recognize someone as a different gender other than the gender and sex they were born as. To "accept" them is to deny Science. Accepting them for who they pretend to be only creates two liars as opposed to one.
    You just literally posted an article showing that they are born this way and SCIENCE says so.

It's not a delusion or a lie...these people are real. You pretending they aren't real would be the lie. You can "not accept" them all you want to but that isn't going to make them go away. It's just going to make the situation worse.

IMO....we need MORE gays/trans...population control. We are at 7.7 Billion and growing. Forests are burning down at epic rates to make room for all of us and the billions of farmed animals we eat. It's not going to last forever. We need more people born with this disorder to slow it down.

Lmao gay people are not a form of birth control when they themselves adopt children or even do artificial insemination

oh and btw the earth is getting greener by every year, so we're fine on that end

You just literally posted an article showing that they are born this way and SCIENCE says so.

It's not a delusion or a lie...these people are real. You pretending they aren't real would be the lie. You can "not accept" them all you want to but that isn't going to make them go away. It's just going to make the situation worse.

IMO....we need MORE gays/trans...population control. We are at 7.7 Billion and growing. Forests are burning down at epic rates to make room for all of us and the billions of farmed animals we eat. It's not going to last forever. We need more people born with this disorder to slow it down.
    I acknowledge that they have a medical condition, but I will not acknowledge their belief that they are a different gender. There's a difference.

I acknowledge that they have a medical condition, but I will not acknowledge their belief that they are a different gender. There's a difference.
    Mentally they ARE a different gender. As shown by your own article.

Put yourself in their shoes...let's say tomorrow you wake up with girl parts...well this is a huge problem assuming you're attracted to women. You probably don't want to spend the rest of your life wearing dresses and pretending to love d[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]ck in an afford to make society happy. So your options are to have surgery and make people like Pat Chewing angry, or kill yourself.

Put yourself in their shoes...let's say tomorrow you wake up with girl parts...well this is a huge problem assuming you're attracted to women. You probably don't want to spend the rest of your life wearing dresses and pretending to love d[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]ck in an afford to make society happy. So your options are to have surgery and make people like Pat Chewing angry, or kill yourself.

So essentially you're saying that because THEY believe they are a different gender, that I/WE/THE REST OF THE WORLD have to accept that? That while I'm biologically looking at a MALE (has a cock and a set of balls), the fact that HE thinks HE'S a female now, that I have to play along with this??

The problem these people have is that they do not seek mental help themselves, and we live in a society nowadays that champions this type of behavior versus addressing how dangerous it truly is.

No one is saying they have to act on their attractions. We have Shaolin monks that don

So essentially you're saying that because THEY believe they are a different gender, that I/WE/THE REST OF THE WORLD have to accept that? That while I'm biologically looking at a MALE (has a cock and a set of balls), the fact that HE thinks HE'S a female now, that I have to play along with this??
    Actually, yes you do have to accept that...that's the way it is.

You can pretend the world is Pleasantville...but reality isn't black and white

The problem these people have is that they do not seek mental help themselves, and we live in a society nowadays that champions this type of behavior versus addressing how dangerous it truly is.
    Okay let's focus on this...what exactly is the 'danger' you fear here? Like accepting these people who are a tiny fraction of society is going to be the death of us all?

Actually, yes you do have to accept that...that's the way it is.

Yikes, man. Yikes.

I get why some people struggle to understand trans people. I do as well at times.

But like primetime said, these people just want to be accepted for who they are...they cannot control the way their brains work.

Quote Originally Posted by Phong
    Their suicide rate doesn't decline once they've undergone gender reassignment surgery; proving that no matter what body they're "trapped in", it doesn't help their mental illness.
    Bingo.

The worst part of this is the genuine ones that struggle day to day with those issues, you have to feel sorry for them. Mental illness isn't a joke.

The main problem as usual is the biggest idiots have the loudest voices. The so called trans and lefty **** activists pushing this moronic narrative on everyone else that it's normal and fine. Then you have grubs that claim to be a "woman" now after a few weeks on hormones and try to see gynaecologist or female waxing salons etc and call for them publicly to be fired when they don't accept this fool as a female

These same morons would be the ones pushing trans in female sports. Check out the South Park episode board games for a hilarious take on this

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

[COLOR="Red"]IMO....we need MORE gays/trans...[/COLOR]population control. We are at 7.7 Billion and growing. Forests are burning down at epic rates to make room for all of us and the billions of farmed animals we eat. It's not going to last forever. We need more people born with this disorder to slow it down.

just because we need less people doesnt mean we need more of that mate.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    I get why some people struggle to understand trans people. I do as well at times.

But like primetime said, these people just want to be accepted for who they are...they cannot control the way their brains work.
    That sounds like a personal problem though. The world is not fair. When will humanity realize this and that when you try to make it fair, bad shit happens.
    It doesn't matter if someone will all their limbs is saying the world is not fair or if someone with no limbs is saying the world is not fair, in both cases, the fact remains the same.

Mental illness isn't corrected with an operation. We can stop pretending that it is, and no one is going to stand by and let the ignorant keep playing pretend.