Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Luka has turned Porzingins into Channing Frye.

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc.
    You have no idea what you're talking about, regurgitating 3balls lazy takes is embarrasing to say the least
    Thats because he IS 3ball

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceJam2
    Thats because he IS 3ball
    ive argued with dude many times so if im 3ball than 3ball is crazyier than yall think because hes on here having full out arguments with himself.

Not that i care what a loser who posts 60 lebron related topics a day thinks but ill prove it to yall

Mj wouldn't have won 6 rings without pippen
    Mj wouldn't have won 6 rings without phil
    Mj was a jerk

Now would 3ball say any of that?

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23
    ive argued with dude many times so if im 3ball than 3ball is crazyier than yall think because hes on here having full out arguments with himself.

Not that i care what a loser who posts 60 lebron related topics a day thinks but ill prove it to yall

Mj wouldn't have won 6 rings without pippen
    Mj wouldn't have won 6 rings without phil
    Mj was a jerk

Now would 3ball say any of that?
    This is just sad

It's so obvious you are 3ball

3-time NBA All-Star

This is just sad

It's so obvious you are 3ball
    Bruh your the last guy that should be calling anyone sad. Dont make me get warriorfan to call your pathetic ass out again

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo
    Krist doesn't post up. He absolutely is not feared by the smaller defender of getting backed down and bullied for an easy 2.
    He's been very loose with the ball this year, but he's absolutely capable of catching it on the wing / mid-post...turning and shooting. He's not Dirk or something, but I imagine it will get better and better.

Bruh your the last guy that should be calling anyone sad. Dont make me get warriorfan to call your pathetic ass out again
    100% 1ball confirmed

Time to make another one

3ball
    bronbron23
    mr feeny
    90s goat
    overdrive
    shaquille o neal
    knicksman
    duncan21formvp
    etc.

sheesh man...Stop it. Get some help.
    Last edited by SpaceJam2; 12-04-2019 at 07:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Micku
    I disagree to a point.

I never considered Shaq/Kobe to be a superteam. I always considered a superteam to be 3 or more superstars. And with throughout their championship run, I don't think they had a more talented roster than their 98 team. Shaq, Eddie Jones, teen Kobe, Nick Van Exel, with Elden Campbell coming off the bench. And still with Robert Horry, Rick Fox, young Fisher.
    They had four all-stars, and the most talent in the league and still lost.

With Shaq/Kobe, they were the one and two punch. When they got Gary Payton and Karl Malone, they seemed more like a superteam. But Gary Payton didn't fit.They were old, sure, but Karl Malone was good within the triangel.

And the teams did challenge them. Not with star talent, but with overall good team. None for the east tho except for the Pistons. I guess you can argue the Pacers, but that was before Kobe became a star.

With Magic Lakers, they did stacked the deck. But so did other top teams eventually. 76ers, Celts, Pistons eventually. And back then, the West sucked. Really no competition other than Rockets pulling out the upset every now and then. But with Magic's team, he could give the ball to Kareem and let him do work or have Michael Cooper take point a couple of times. It depends on which season we are talking about to discuss in fully of Lakers use of Magic. But if I can recall, could be wrong, but it was never "lets sacrifice our game to fit with Magic". It was more like, Magic will try to find you in the best spot. He just always had the talent to do it effectively with to win.
    This is just semantics to me.

I don't see how Kobe/Shaq/Fisher functionally is any different than a big 3 of some sort.

Like, how is Pierce/KG/Ray significantly better than that when Shaq at his peak was just so dominant?

And then what was the real competition? Nothing even approaching what two top 15 players of all-time have in terms of expected value.

3-time NBA All-Star

100% 1ball confirmed

Time to make another one

3ball
    bronbron23
    mr feeny
    90s goat
    overdrive
    shaquille o neal
    knicksman
    duncan21formvp
    etc.

sheesh man...Stop it. Get some help.
    whatever dude call me whoever you want if it makes you feel better. I was actually a little worried for you after warriorfan exsposed you the way he did. After seeing how many posts you made it was painfully clear that you have mental health issues and that this forum is pretty much tour entire life. I dont want to ruin that for you anymore than warriorfan already did.

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    While, true theoretically there are no seasons where he lost the chip because of "Bron ball". He hasn't been on the kinds of team where his failure to step back into a lesser role held the team back.
    All this "bron ball" talk and no one is actually looking at Dallas' roster. Luka has literally 0 to do with Kristaps shooting 39% and after that his next "best" option is Tim Hardaway.

People are seriously suggesting that the ball needs to be in Luka's hand less and more in the hands of people like Hardaway and those that do need to stop watching the NBA

Quote Originally Posted by FireDavidKahn
    All this "bron ball" talk and no one is actually looking at Dallas' roster. Luka has literally 0 to do with Kristaps shooting 39% and after that his next "best" option is Tim Hardaway.

People are seriously suggesting that the ball needs to be in Luka's hand less and more in the hands of people like Hardaway and those that do need to stop watching the NBA

I have made this point now about 20 times over the last couple weeks since this started.

And, nobody, can even begin to name the guy they think should be running the offense more often.

This is the dumbest take ever on here...the guy leading the best offense in the league while winning way more games than expected...is a problem because of reduced numbers for another player that is straight up missing wide-open shots half the time.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by FireDavidKahn

I dont think anyone is saying the ball shoukd be in his hands less. They're just saying that one of the reasons for his crazy stats is the fact that hes a ball dominant player aka bron ball. Fact is dallas isnt good enough to win it all no matter how luka plays so he might as well do what hes doing.

I dont think anyone is saying the ball shoukd be in his hands less. They're just saying that one of the reasons for his crazy stats is the fact that hes a ball dominant player aka bron ball. Fact is dallas isnt good enough to win it all no matter how luka plays so he might as well do what hes doing.
    Right, but when that production leads to the best offense and a lot of wins...what is the point of saying he's not as good as his stats?

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    Right, but when that production leads to the best offense and a lot of wins...what is the point of saying he's not as good as his stats?
    I wouldn't really word it that way because in relation to the rest of nba hes definitely as good as his stats. I think when people say that they mean that in relation to historical greats his stats are a little inflated because of the rules, pace of play and the fact that he plays a "bron ball" style of play.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

I wouldn't really word it that way because in relation to the rest of nba hes definitely as good as his stats. I think when people say that they mean that in relation to historical greats his stats are a little inflated because of the rules, pace of play and the fact that he plays a "bron ball" style of play.
    Luka playing "bron ball" style of play leads to the best offense in the NBA, interesting i thought LeBron ball was cancerous and doesn't work

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98
    Luka playing "bron ball" style of play leads to the best offense in the NBA, interesting i thought LeBron ball was cancerous and doesn't work
    I never said either of those. Hes won a chip with "bron ball" and it was one of the greatest chips ever in my opinion. All ive said is it dosnt maximize winning and that not many people can win that way. Bron gets away with it because hes one of the greatest players ever.