Default Inside the NBA G7 postgame had more viewers than the Stanley Cup Finals G1

People on this board were trying to say the NBA finals schedule is how it is so they would avoid conflict with the NHL

Default Re: Inside the NBA G7 postgame had more viewers than the Stanley Cup Finals G1

College superstar

Default Re: Inside the NBA G7 postgame had more viewers than the Stanley Cup Finals G1

NHL = WNBA rating.....

I was at the bar about an hour before Game 7 started and there were some butthurt fans because all they did was talk about G7 and very little about the Stanley Cup Finals. I was in my glory because I don't really care for hockey.

NBC gave the NHL prime-time on NBC for last year's Stanley Cup Final...and then promptly put it back on the NBC Sports Network for this year Pittsburgh v. San Jose...wowee!

I love watching hockey and I live in a very popular hockey market but I get that it's the least popular of the major national sports. Really isn't much competition when it comes to NHL v. NBA.

I watched both.

That game 1 was awesome... except for the Pens scoring the winning goal with only 2 mins left in the 3rd.