Thumbs down Curry faced the easiest defenses this post-season - Lebron, the toughest

NBA ranked defenses

Atlanta was second
    Toronto was eleventh.
    Detroit was thirteenth.

vs.

Oklahoma City was twelfth
    Houston was twentieth
    Portland was twenty-first.

Banned

Default Re: Curry faced the easiest defenses this post-season - Lebron, the toughest

Are any of the teams LeBron faced on the level of OKC???

No???

/Thread

Default Re: Curry faced the easiest defenses this post-season - Lebron, the toughest

Quote Originally Posted by GeeWiz
    Are any of the teams LeBron faced on the level of OKC???

No???

/Thread
    All said.
    /thread closed

Warriors actually faced a championship level team.

Local High School Star

Cleveland should be embarassed. They fought Atlanta and the Craptors to reach the finals

3-time NBA All-Star

Fact: op is just a statnerd.

Jordan Stopper

Winners provide the most important/hardest skill to the table which is tough shot creation, while Curry provides redundant skills that can be supplied easily by other players aka passing, defense, rebounding. So the winners only need role players to win while Curry needs superstars but still only manage 0/11

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Dray n Klay
    Winners provide the most important/hardest skill to the table which is tough shot creation, while Curry provides redundant skills that can be supplied easily by other players aka passing, defense, rebounding. So the winners only need role players to win while Curry needs superstars but still only manage 0/11

Fuming

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Wait.
    Did this man just say that Curry does not provide tough shot creation but provides redundant skills like passing, rebounding and defense?
    Isn't passing, rebounding and defense exactly what the Bran fam uses to put him above superior scorers like Curry, Jordan and KD? Is there a hidden troll here or is he actually retarded?

Quote Originally Posted by Dray n Klay
    But LeBron couldn't win with only role players?

I mean wasn't that the whole argument behind him being 2/6, because he 'only' had role players

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceJam
    But LeBron couldn't win with only role players?

I mean wasn't that the whole argument behind him being 2/6, because he 'only' had role players
    If they win it's lebrons achievement but if they lose it's everyone elses fault.

Lebron stan logic since 2004

the raptors. you have GOT to be kidding me.

I remember I laughed at a user for saying OKC has a good D before the series started on ISH. Then the Warriors played them, and OKC was playing completely different intensity. I would imagine they have a pretty good defensive rating this PO, Durant in particular turned into an elide defender.

Quote Originally Posted by hold this L
    I remember I laughed at a user for saying OKC has a good D before the series started on ISH. Then the Warriors played them, and OKC was playing completely different intensity. I would imagine they have a pretty good defensive rating this PO, Durant in particular turned into an elide defender.
    Their defense and rebounding was top notch even in the Spurs series. Steven Adams growth is the main reason for the development.