Default 2019-2020 College Basketball Thread

Lol Duke loses at home to.... Stephen F Austin Lumberjacks. At the buzzer in overtime

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default Re: 2019-2020 College Basketball Thread

Lol.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Saw that game from beginning to end. That team deserved to beat Duke. Their defense was suffocating.

As a lifelong Duke fan, Coach K's schemes seem so repetitive and he does get out-coached from time to time out there. He had no answer for this team.

This kid Anthony Edwards from Georgia is the real deal. Dude almost single handedly brought his team down 30 the other night and tonight hits a game winner. I googled him, he's only 6'5 but 225 lbs. He's 18 so he could still grow in height. Wouldn't mind drafting him to the Knicks.

I don't know anyone else in college ball, haven't seen Wiseman or Anthony play but watching highlights I'm all in on Edwards.

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    This kid Anthony Edwards from Georgia is the real deal. Dude almost single handedly brought his team down 30 the other night and tonight hits a game winner. I googled him, he's only 6'5 but 225 lbs. He's 18 so he could still grow in height. Wouldn't mind drafting him to the Knicks.

I don't know anyone else in college ball, haven't seen Wiseman or Anthony play but watching highlights I'm all in on Edwards.
    Dude was a blast to watch at the HS level

Watching Cole Anthony for the first time right now... not impressed. Michigan is WRECKING them right now. Michigan not even in the top 25... for what reason? I guess now they'll get their due once the new polls come out.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Mannion with a game winner last night.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Saw that game from beginning to end. That team deserved to beat Duke. Their defense was suffocating.

As a lifelong Duke fan, Coach K's schemes seem so repetitive and he does get out-coached from time to time out there. He had no answer for this team.
    I mean when you

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Watching Cole Anthony for the first time right now... not impressed. Michigan is WRECKING them right now. Michigan not even in the top 25... for what reason? I guess now they'll get their due once the new polls come out.
    Really? I completely disagree about Anthony. UNC has a tendency to play poorly in big games early in the season. He does almost everything well.

Can score at every level and is one of the best passers in the country already. Plus he