Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Love vs Bosh

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default Re: Love vs Bosh

Quote Originally Posted by secund2nun
    You obviously do not watch bball, especially playoff bball.

Did you ignore Bosh being raped repeatedly every playoffs by the Pacers front court and old man Duncan? Al Jefferson killed Miami as well before he got injured.

You are ignoring the facts I stated that Bosh is a poor rebounder (which is a big part of defense), Bosh does not block many shots, Bosh is easily abused in the post by decent big men, and he does nothing to deter teams from killing Miami with slashing.

Miami had to have a trapping scheme that packed the paint and then recovered to the outside simply because Bosh was not good enough to defend the paint...and even with this pack the paint defense Bosh was still raped by big men in the paint.
    74% of the time, the big man in the pick and roll does not score when Bosh is defending. Bosh has a 7'4 wingspan and is so agile at his size, he can blitz the PG and still get back to his man.

The Heat allowed 5.8 less points per 100 possessions with Bosh in the lineup.

An excerpt from an article...

"In these playoffs, Bosh has been defending an average 7.5 opponent shots per game at the rim, allowing opponents to shoot just 42.4 percent on those shots. Of players who have defended at least 40 opponent shots at the rim in these playoffs, only Tim Duncan, Roy Hibbert and David West have allowed a lower field-goal percentage."

Another excerpt...

"Bosh's move to Miami has turned him into a much better defender. So far this season, Bosh has posted a Defensive Rating of 103.3, which is well below the league average of 104.9. Bosh's biggest improvement seems to have been with his post defense, where Bosh is ranked 25th in the NBA in PPP allowed, only giving up .72 PPP on 38.1 percent shooting."

Like I stated before, you're a liar. Bosh is an excellent defender and the best pick and roll defender in the NBA.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    NBA Legion @MySportsLegion

Kevin Love made more 3's than Kyle Korver, more rebounds than Dwight & Noah and more points than James Harden last year. BEAST.
    And he didn't make the playoffs.

No one remembers stat stuffing on bad teams.

Great college starter

Bosh has better d and athleticism but that's where it ends. One thing I noticed about Bosh is that he doesn't pass. Dude is a black hole on offense.

Quote Originally Posted by secund2nun
    Love is easily a better player. He is a higher caliber of player than Bosh period.
    How does everyone feel now?

Quote Originally Posted by AirBonner
    How does everyone feel now?
    and now.

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    I'd love to see what people would've said exactly 1 year ago.

It's Love and it's not all that close...26/13/4/1/1 on 59% TS, 26.9 PER, .245 WS/48..he had 2 month stretch of 30/13/5/1/1 on 62% TS and a month of 33/14/5/1/1 on 63% TS...Bosh has never been that good, let alone during his time playing with Lebron. And it's not like Love's team was utter garbage, they won 40 games in a historically tough conference with a top 12 defense and offense, they would've made the playoffs in the East. If Rubio wasn't completely useless as a scorer and Pekovic didn't miss 28 games, they would've easily been a 45-50+ win team.

[QUOTE=stalkerforlife]The most underrated part of Bosh

It's pretty remarkable how swiftly LeBald can turn 20+/10+ big men into "bums". Same shit people are saying about Love now is what people said about Bosh when he was playing under LeBald ball. Love is one of the best PFs in the league easily, LeBald ball has ruined his game.

Quote Originally Posted by G0ATbe
    It's pretty remarkable how swiftly LeBald can turn 20+/10+ big men into "bums". Same shit people are saying about Love now is what people said about Bosh when he was playing under LeBald ball. Love is one of the best PFs in the league easily, LeBald ball has ruined his game.

No, smart people applauded Bosh for taking the third option on offence, being a great team mate, playing great defence, playing out of position and WINNING 2 TITLES.

Honestly Love can't hold a candle to this guy.

I rule the local playground

Quote Originally Posted by G0ATbe

Exactly. People forget Awntoin Jamison was also a 22/9 guy (year before Cavs) until Lebron got next to him and turned him into a scrub too.

Quote Originally Posted by choppermagic
    Exactly. People forget Awntoin Jamison was also a 22/9 guy (year before Cavs) until Lebron got next to him and turned him into a scrub too.
    That 22/9 sure went a long way, leading the Wizards to an incredible 19 win season

Jordan Stopper

Umm they both are pretty f*cking terrible

However to Love's credit, he's been better these playoffs than any season of Miami Bosh's career, for what its worth

Jordan Stopper

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    And he didn't make the playoffs.

No one remembers stat stuffing on bad teams.

How does Justin feel about this statement now?

I dont expect that coward to appear in this thread tbh.

Bosh. Defense wins championships and Bosh was one of the more underrated defenders on those Heat teams.

The more I watch Love play, the more I realize how overrated he is. Dude cannot make simple layups at time. He has some of the worst touch around the ring I have seen.

I think both are overrated now, and far worse than what their stats suggest. Bosh though is competent at finishing around the ring, and despite what was said, is the better shooter. Especially from midrange.
    Love, for all the things he does better than Bosh, ruins it by not being able to capitalize on it. If you could somehow combine the two strong points of both, it'd be nice. Bosh is flimsy and hates physical play, never plays down low or gets good position... Love, is great at it, but then botches layups...

I'd take someone like Draymond or Millsap over both.