Default Immigration, the Chinese and World War 3

Do you believe all Chinese immigrants are waiting to be activated by the Chinese Government for world war? It would be an epic move. It's a shame all the PC folk wouldn't be able to cope with the idea.

Default Re: Immigration, the Chinese and World War 3

No.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by D-FENS
    Do you believe all Chinese immigrants are waiting to be activated by the Chinese Government for world war? It would be an epic move. It's a shame all the PC folk wouldn't be able to cope with the idea.
    would be kinda of stupid to send unarmed people with no military training, including women and children.

Although I dont dismiss the possibility of war with China the way most people do. Not right now but eventually as china's economic strength translates to military technological development. China has a lot of grievances with Japan, a major ally of ours, and one we are treaty bound to protect. China also claims taiwan.

China and nations like the Philippines (our ally) also have disputed territories.

Eventually (2 decades from now) it is almost inconceivable that China doesn't try to annex taiwan (at least functionally, if not officially), and the territories contested by the Philippines. Maybe Japan is strong enough that China will think twice. At that point we will have to decide if taiwan and the philippines are important enough to fight a major war for.
    Last edited by MavsSuperFan; 03-07-2014 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    would be kinda of stupid to send unarmed people with no military training, including women and children.
    Imagine though bro, imagine if they had implanted that Israel street fighting shit into their brains, and in their DNA mixed with some good old Jackie Chan kungfu. What if they mixed in some of Bruce Lee's DNA, and all it took was for General Tao to flip his bamboo switch and the world's Chinese population became stealthy killers. Stealing guns, taking over governments, getting at the army from the inside.

Banned

Although I dont dismiss the possibility of war with China the way most people do. Not right now but eventually as china's economic strength translates to military technological development. China has a lot of grievances with Japan, a major ally of ours, and one we are treaty bound to protect. China also claims taiwan.

China and nations like the Philippines (our ally) also have disputed territories.

Eventually (2 decades from now) it is almost inconceivable that China doesn't try to annex taiwan (at least functionally, if not officially), and the territories contested by the Philippines. Maybe Japan is strong enough that China will think twice.
    What if they do have military training doe?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Exactly. SHit will be crazy. Can you handle one Bruce Lee? Maybe, I can see that Nicky boy - but there' no way you can take down 10 Bruce Lees. That would be a sad day we lost Nicky boy, the war would be over... for me anyway.

Decent playground baller

What if they activate 200 million soldiers like the Bible said?

I am not sure of this, but my chinese friends do hope the Chinese government starts a war against Taiwan or Japan so they can be refugees and become US citizens.

NBA rookie of the year

They dont.

The whole idea that sending a whole bunch of people including women and children into an area is an effective way of taking over that area is ridiculous and has no historical examples.

Russia isnt dominating Ukraine because of the Russian ethnicity within Ukraine. They are dominating because of the massive amount they have invested in their military and the superior equipment they have. The Russian soldiers, are better armed, better equipped, well organized and well trained. They can dominate both the skies and the sea lanes.

The US didnt manage to annex the (what we now refer to as) southwestern US because of white immigrants there. We did so because of our superior military technology and industrialization. Even texas gained independence after winning battles.

They dont.

The whole idea that sending a whole bunch of people including women and children into an area is an effective way of taking over that area is ridiculous and has no historical examples.

Russia isnt dominating Ukraine because of the Russian ethnicity within Ukraine. They are dominating because of the massive amount they have invested in their military and the superior equipment they have. The Russian soldiers, are better armed, better equipped, well organized and well trained. They can dominate both the skies and the sea lanes.

The US didnt manage to annex the (what we now refer to as) southwestern US because of white immigrants there. We did so because of our superior military technology and industrialization. Even texas gained independence after winning battles.
    NOt sure if Chinese...

Banned

They dont.

What about when the British colonized North America doe?

Some of you are epic levels of stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by D-FENS
    Imagine though bro, imagine if they had implanted that Israel street fighting shit into their brains, and in their DNA mixed with some good old Jackie Chan kungfu. What if they mixed in some of Bruce Lee's DNA, and all it took was for General Tao to flip his bamboo switch and the world's Chinese population became stealthy killers. Stealing guns, taking over governments, getting at the army from the inside.

please stop

Banned

why do we need two threads on world war 3

NBA rookie of the year

What about when the British colonized North America doe?
    That was because of the superior military technology.

Also the dutch started the process.