Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Anybody ever had their back lock up on them?

Oh man my pain just went away these last few days, was there for about a week and completely locked my entire body up.

It originally came after a lot of golf 4-5 years ago, I was laying on the floor almost 3 straight days after getting home from the chiropractor. He said nothing could be done because it was a swollen disc I believe, just rest.

I can honestly say it's the most pain I've ever felt, messes with my breathing as well. Last week was pretty rough too.

I feel ya OP.

Default Re: Anybody ever had their back lock up on them?

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    I had chronic lower back pain for years that would occasionally flare up to the point that I could barely get out of bed. It's a common problem in my profession. On the advice of a friend I bought an inversion table and started using it for a few minutes in the morning and when I got home from work. Made a world of difference. I was able to get relief from compressed discs and get some good stretching exercises in. I haven't had to use it for the last 2 years.
    yeah i know a few dentists with inversion tables. i'm thinking of getting one as well