Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Sad watching this...

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster
    I wasn't being sarcastic. Is it racism in general? Racism in how kids are brought up? Or something else?
    Shows that we are conditioned from youth by American society to associate darker skin with negative personality traits. I thought it was obvious.

NBA Legend

'Which doll has a bigger peeny?'

Local High School Star MightyWhitey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    I don't think there was anything sad about the video.

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    lol

How lame. I thought you'd say something else.
    What were you expecting exactly?

I guess I could mention that the little Mexican boy said he could trust white kids and that black kids are bad and fight.

Quote Originally Posted by ace23
    Shows that we are conditioned from youth by American society to associate darker skin with negative personality traits. I thought it was obvious.

This is actually a sad youtube video to watch - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlqo9U_fnDo

Thank you God for giving us the Reverend Jesse Lee Peterson

College superstar

People just want you to admit you're a racist MightyWhitey. You wouldn't be the first and you won't be the last.

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    who's*
    Man you're better than my tablets auto correct

Quote Originally Posted by step_back
    People just want you to admit you're a racist MightyWhitey. You wouldn't be the first and you won't be the last.
    I'm not a racist. I don't hate people for what they look like or what their sexual orientation is. And for the Nth time,,, my username "MightyWhitey" was given to me by my highschool basketball teammates. Many of whom were black.

I despise the "N" word and I abhor young black youth for using such a despicable and racist word. I think them trying to make excuses for using it shows a slave mentality within their own community and a lack of education.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MightyWhitey
    Now you've lost me. I really don't get why you need to write "white power". What does "white power" have to do with this thread? You decided to post a book meant to pull on peoples heartstrings and I commented. Maybe you're the one whose actually trolling.
    Have you been drinking? What the hell are you talking about?

The OP is about kids and their perception of good vs bad, beautiful vs ugly, etc as it relates to skin color/race. The Bluest Eye is about a young Black girl who grows up wishing she was White/blue-eyed. If I recall correctly (and since you read it, you can confirm... unless all you remember is the 'funny' incestuous rape) she had a White doll. You really don't see the connection?

What does that have to do with pulling 'heartstrings'? And like Step Back above said... just come out of the closet already. You're not fooling anyone

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    Have you been drinking? What the hell are you talking about?

The OP is about kids and their perception of good vs bad, beautiful vs ugly, etc as it relates to skin color/race. The Bluest Eye is about a young Black girl who grows up wishing she was White/blue-eyed. If I recall correctly (and since you read it, you can confirm... unless all you remember is the 'funny' incestuous rape) she had a White doll. You really don't see the connection?

What does that have to do with pulling 'heartstrings'? And like Step Back above said... just come out of the closet already. You're not fooling anyone
    Unlike you I have no agenda. So I really don't understand why you continue to bait. No one here is biting.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MightyWhitey
    Unlike you I have no agenda. So I really don't understand why you continue to bait. No one here is biting.
    Again... What the hell are you talking about, Whitey? Bait? Biting? This is a fishing thread now? Will Big mouth Billy Bass be making a guest appearance?

Lay off the sauce on week days.

College superstar

You honestly don't understand why it's a sad video? Do you think the young black girl who has negative opinions about her own ethnicity already will grow up and not be full of self loathing thoughts?

Life is hard enough already. People shouldn't feel bad about something they have no control over.

yay now mightywhitey can finally be banned. good that he finally slipped up

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    Again... What the hell are you talking about, Whitey? Bait? Biting? This is a fishing thread now? Will Big mouth Billy Bass be making a guest appearance?

Lay off the sauce on week days.
    No "sauce" for me young man. I don't know how you turned this thread into a "white power" or "you're a racist" topic when it was about dolls and kids