Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Dishonest, awful excuse of a fan cotdt's Avatar

Default Re: 2013 Playoffs First Round -San Antonio Spurs (2) vs (7) Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Howard and Gasol are going to take a big shit on the Spurs.

Default Re: 2013 Playoffs First Round -San Antonio Spurs (2) vs (7) Los Angeles Lakers Thread

WhiteBlamba is destined for greater things, he will not rest until FMVP.

My boy Nash going to be doing BIG THANGS in this series!

Lakers and Nash win a 4 to 2 series.

Lakers size is going to be the deciding factor!

Kobelicious

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    WhiteBlamba is destined for greater things, he will not rest until FMVP.
    this

The only question left is whether steve blake's FMVP will be counted as kobe's

Honestly, I can see the Lakers taking San Antonio the full 7. For whatever reason, they matchup well.

Great college starter

It'll be weird not seeing Kobe out there. I'm so used to seeing him out there killing us.
    Spurs in 5. If they go back to playing like earlier in the season. Howard and Gasol are back. But they have nobody after that. If MDA and Kobe played to the strength of their roster they would be playing as the number one team in the west. Duncan will play his ass out. What a tough matchup for him. Splitter played Gasol really well in their last meeting. Pop needs to stay the **** away from a Blair and Bonner line up. Maybe get Baynes in there for some hard fouls on Howard. We know there's gonna be plenty of intentional fouls on Howard. Hopefully its Baynes banging him hard. Nothing dirty of course.
    Parker has been coasting. He better play well against Blake. Spurs shooters are gonna have to hit their threes. There will be plenty of chances. Lakers will pack the paint to stop Parker. It all falls on how well Parker plays.
    Best series I could hope for. Good Luck diehard Lakers fans. Sorry you guys won't see the second round. LoL nah but for real let's go Spurs.

Saw a basketball once

Spurs have their work cut out for them especially with Howard, Gasol, Blake, Jamison & Meeks.

Keep it tight for me The-Legend-24's Avatar

Why isn't this game thread stickied? but Pacers vs Hawks is?

Adbloock<3

Quote Originally Posted by The-Legend-24
    Why isn't this game thread stickied? but Pacers vs Hawks is?

easy my friend in time the glorious Blake will get this thread stickied

The Spurs have been going downhill recently, while the Lakers look like they have momentum and things might suddenly click for them, but they have been so incredibly bad for most of the season (it was almost insulting for a team with so much talent) that I would really, really be surprised if they took this one. They seem totally unprepared for the playoffs, particularly defensively.

Very good NBA starter

The SPurs just signed T-mac. Congratulations to the Lakers on making the 2nd round!

Sucks that T-Mac won't get out of the first round.

I rep Lakers!

Jordan Hill will be back too

Serious playground baller

Spurs should win this in 6.

BUT undeniable that the Lakers have the momentum. And the Spurs have had numerous post-season failings in recent history.

It's going to be an interesting series. Expect the Spurs to win, but wouldn't at all be surprised if LA comes up with the Kobe-less shocker.

Spurs in 6