Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Default Re: Do you eat Taco Bell?

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    I eat Taco Bell very seldomly, like maybe once in a few months and i don't get sick. like worst case is in and out diarrhea but when i think sick i think like food poisoning sick.

No offense but i honestly think health people overly dramatize the negatives of eating junk food. that is not to say it isn't bad for you but i just find the way health or fitness people talk about junk food extremely exaggerate how awful it is. like i'd probably consider fried foods way worse than eating a taco bell taco or tacos. even 35% meat and the other 65% being whatever, i just find that whatever effect on people being exaggerated considering most of it gets passed thru quick anyways.

if u eat tons of fast food yeah you're going to pay but if you eat every so often i just think some health/fitness people are so refined into healthy foods that they consider even a tiny bit godawful when its not so much...basically like fitness/health extremists.
    That's like saying it's safe to eat those pink insulation bats.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Scientist
    Del Taco beans are good because they cook them fresh every mourning. So bean burrito's are not as bad for you as you might think.
    "Beans" are good for you ,but Taco joints(including Del Taco) have the beans loaded with sodium anyway.

I really like the stuff ,but gave it up & make my own at home occasionally so I can have a bit if control over ingredients ,sodium content,etc......

Sunshine State

God no, tastes like dog shit.

Yeah, and it's ****ing great. Haven't been in awhile though.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by ace23
    Yeah, and it's ****ing great. Haven't been in awhile though.

yeah i don't know why everyone thinks taco bell is gross. i think they taste like good tacos. only time they're sort of gross is if you eat them when they get sort of cold or soggy. home made tacos don't taste different really that i've noticed, i'd almost say taco bell tastes better since there is something weird about heated store bought taco shells but maybe thats just me...

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    yeah i don't know why everyone thinks taco bell is gross. i think they taste like good tacos. only time they're sort of gross is if you eat them when they get sort of cold or soggy. home made tacos don't taste different really that i've noticed, i'd almost say taco bell tastes better since there is something weird about heated store bought taco shells but maybe thats just me...
    Yeah, idk. People hype up Chipotle and I'd take Taco Bell over them any day.