Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910
    7-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Kobe Bryant wants old-school D back..

Quote Originally Posted by Extempo
    ShaqAttack is the biggest Kobe hater. Dude hijacked my Kobe thread with some nonsense about why Shaq >>> Kobe. He's just mad that Shaq is irrelevant now and Kobe has many chances to win more championships and move up his place in history while Shaq is done.
    I didn't hijack that thread. Desperado brought up the 2000 WCF for no apparent reason before I even mentioned Shaq in the thread. Go check the thread. I'm no Kobe hater either. I was praising Kobe for his post game early in the season and I had him as my MVP early in the year. I also raved about his 2008 season and defend him whenever someone says Paul was robbed.

And Shaq isn't irrelevant either. He looks like he could be the player that puts Cleveland over the top.

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski
    I wasn't calling Sha the troll...I was talking about the guy who said Kobe is a better scorer than Jordan. And to my knowledge, Shaq isn't a Kobe hater...He's just a huge Shaq fan who doesn't want Shaq's greatness diminished by RETARDED Kobe Bryant fans. Now yes, sometimes he goes overboard with it but, the point still stands.
    Sounds about right.

Go Spurs Go

Kobe dropped 81, 62 in 3quarters, 40 in a half... yea its common knowledge that Kobe is a better scorer than Jordan.

Just like its common knowledge that Tim Duncan > Shaq.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzle-2k7
    Kobe dropped 81, 62 in 3quarters, 40 in a half... yea its common knowledge that Kobe is a better scorer than Jordan.

Go Spurs Go

Good thing you know how to post JPGs because you dont know shlt bout hoops.

Quote Originally Posted by KubiliusF

^^^ Nice

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzle-2k7
    63 in a playoff game(most ever), 55 in a finals game, 41 ppg in a finals series(most ever) and all of that before the no-handchecking crap. The 63 points was against arguably the best team ever, the '86 Celtics. Jordan is the more consistent scorer, and he also has the ability to go off. He had 69/18/6 on 23/37 shooting.

Last time some troll said something like this, I asked them to make a thread and see what the consensus was, and the majority easily chose Shaq. Ask the question again if you want to look even dumber.
    Last edited by ShaqAttack3234; 02-01-2010 at 02:17 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
    63 in a playoff game(most ever), 55 in a finals game, 41 ppg in a finals series(most ever) and all of that before the no-handchecking crap. The 63 points was against arguably the best team ever, the '86 Celtics.

Last time some troll said something like this, I asked them to make a thread and see what the consensus was, and the majority easily chose Shaq. Ask the question again if you want to look even dumber.

in double over time...and he lost and got swept

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Desperado
    in double over time...and he lost and got swept
    Kobe has gone to OT in the playoffs. Has he scored 63? No. He scored 50 in one OT playoff game....which he also lost....to the Amare Stoudemire-less Phoenix Suns.

This is why I can come off as a Kobe Bryant hater to some because irrational Kobe fanboys compare him to Jordan and O'Neal and diminish their accomplishments while boosting Kobe's in the process.