Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-26-2013, 07:33 PM   #31
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Has anyone punched a girl in the face?

Quote:
Originally Posted by East_Stone_Ya
Well i have...

There was this girl who was teasing me and calling me by all these nasty names.
So it got to a point where i just couldn't take it anymore and one day without a warning i approached her and just punched the girl straight to the face two times. A week later I heard from someone from the neighborhood that her father was looking for a boy who broke her daughters nose.

Though it happened a while ago I still feel bad about it

I've been in several fights, and hit plenty of dudes in the face like it's nothing. Never hit a girl though. The worst I've done was grab the bit*h, shook her really, REALLY hard and throw her on the bed.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 07:57 PM   #32
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

No, but I think they should repeal domestic violence laws or at least see them on a case by case basis (esrious) and enact emotional violence laws.

Punches may hurt for a little bit, but constant nagging and emotional browbeating can completely destroy a man or a woman's soul. And that sh!t is allowed completely due to this fukked up Law. Respect is paramount ofr creating a healthy civilization and the sheer amount of gossip, personal details and snarky comments passed about being perfectly acceptable and the fact that even a light controlled smack to a kid is SHEER EVIL really rustles my jimmies.

Many b!tches self-infllict scars and blame it on their innocent husbands if they can't get what they want. It is the most reprehensible conniving f*cking lie.

And many innocent women run back to alcholic husbands who smack them around and give them drama.

WOrld's a fukked up place.

Last edited by JEFFERSON MONEY : 01-26-2013 at 08:01 PM.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 01:16 AM   #33
lefthook00
College star

lefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
No, but I think they should repeal domestic violence laws or at least see them on a case by case basis (esrious) and enact emotional violence laws.

Punches may hurt for a little bit, but constant nagging and emotional browbeating can completely destroy a man or a woman's soul. And that sh!t is allowed completely due to this fukked up Law. Respect is paramount ofr creating a healthy civilization and the sheer amount of gossip, personal details and snarky comments passed about being perfectly acceptable and the fact that even a light controlled smack to a kid is SHEER EVIL really rustles my jimmies.

Many b!tches self-infllict scars and blame it on their innocent husbands if they can't get what they want. It is the most reprehensible conniving f*cking lie.

And many innocent women run back to alcholic husbands who smack them around and give them drama.

WOrld's a fukked up place.

But how would you police that without surveillance or some sort of accurate lie detector/mind reading machine?

And for lying about rape, I say make the punishment CRAZY harsh like 25 to L, or at least the exact same length of punishment as rape itself.
lefthook00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 02:58 PM   #34
ShaqAttack3234
7-time NBA All-Star

ShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

In the vast majority of situations men hit women, I'd like to see the man fight a guy 6+ inches taller and 60+ pounds heavier. I've never hit a woman, but I've seen a friend of mine hit a couple of women and it's a disgusting thing to do.

I can only think of a few scenarios where it's understandable. Blatantly false rape accusations are one. Or if it's the rare extremely tough woman who can fight, and she actually has the ability to hurt you, and you can't restrain her.
ShaqAttack3234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 07:30 PM   #35
Smoke117
Barstool Blues

Smoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation here

If Sean Connery says it's alright to slap a woman in the face to keep her in line then it must be.

Last edited by Smoke117 : 01-30-2013 at 05:28 AM.
Smoke117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 11:34 PM   #36
Money 23
Samurai Swoosh

Money 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this board

I've never hit a woman, would never punch one either. But I have slapped a woman across the face. Obviously in playful fun. When a woman has tried to incite physical confrontation with me, I hold their hands with a very firm grip, to the point it would hurt them to try hitting me. Just wait for them to eventually calm down.
Money 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 01:46 AM   #37
Ikill
i be killah swag

Ikill has decent reputation

if a girl tried to rob you and she had a gun/knife would you kick her ass?
Ikill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:19 AM   #38
East_Stone_Ya
Gentleman Desperado

East_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikill
if a girl tried to rob you and she had a gun/knife would you kick her ass?

no I would still run
East_Stone_Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 07:35 AM   #39
Wavves
Blaze it up fgt

Wavves is popular on this boardWavves is popular on this boardWavves is popular on this boardWavves is popular on this board

I would never hit a girl with intent of hurting them now, but I do remember once punching my sister in the face when I was 11 or 12 and gave her a eye socket fracture because she wouldn't give me my fathers laptop. Probably the biggest moment of rage I have ever had and I can remember feeling the absolute worst after doing it, it was terrible.

But it's ****ing funny to look back on now.
Wavves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 04:58 PM   #40
Mach_3
Local High School Star

Mach_3 has decent reputationMach_3 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
In the vast majority of situations men hit women, I'd like to see the man fight a guy 6+ inches taller and 60+ pounds heavier. I've never hit a woman, but I've seen a friend of mine hit a couple of women and it's a disgusting thing to do.

I can only think of a few scenarios where it's understandable. Blatantly false rape accusations are one. Or if it's the rare extremely tough woman who can fight, and she actually has the ability to hurt you, and you can't restrain her.

this, yeah i would never hit a woman unless she's one of those broads who thinks she can put hands to a man without repercussion.

I'd probably have to put that b1tch in a figure four and call it a day
Mach_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: